Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
At times I've had dreams that I've found or obtained copies of one or more of the Playhouse Video compilations. But the other night I dreamt that I found a new flea market and searched only to not find any. More realistic.

Usually when I have dreams of finding copies I go to a flea market or goodwill store or such a place the day after waking up, thinking it might be a sign I'll find it. Of course it doesn't work. But I did go to a goodwill store after that dream, wondering if it'd have the opposite effect... And it didn't.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
:eek: What a nightmare I had last night! The Muppets were rehearsing, when somehow a flame started and they caught on fire! They were frantically calling to Jim Henson for help: “Help, Jim! We’re on fire!” The fire got put out, but the backs of some of them had been horribly scorched. :cry:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I keep having strange dreams that there was a rare fourth movie made during Jim's time and that even us seasoned Muppet professionals that knew of even the projects that didn't make it with great detail didn't know about it... even though it's on VHS in a crummy, run down, independently run video rental place.

Worst part is I have the overwhelming urge to tell everyone here about it, until I wake up and realize it's all a dream. Good thing my computer is no where near my bed, or else you'd probably see threads about the amazing lost Muppet movie that doesn't even exist.

I swore one of them was a follow up to MTM where there somewhere else in New York.

Hubert

Reaction score
Haha, I had a dream last night about the forum. First I looked and there were new categories (you know, on the forum list like Muppet Headlines, Muppet Appearances, etc.) that I was really excited about (don't remember what they were, though) Then, I clicked on a thread where D'Snowth was excited about a music video released online, in which Kathy Greenwood had a cameo in. He even put a link to the video in his signature. I think another actual forum member commented on it, but I can't remember who it was.

Another dream about Muppets I just thought of: It's kind of fuzzy, since it was confusing, but me and some people I know were putting on a Muppet Show, and we were ready to do "In the Navy" with pig puppets when we had electricity issues, so we called an electrician and I helped him fix the electricity, then they postponed the basketball game going on and called it a tie (don't know how the show turned into a basketball game)

Hubert

Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, but I want to post this before I forget it.

I had a dream somehow dealing with the Muppets two nights in a row (which is odd for me). Last night's was about me going to Walmart to rent a movie. (Since when does Walmart have movie rentals?) I picked out a movie, picked up a small cake, and then saw that they had a new Muppet poster with Kermit and Miss Piggy in front of a blue background for sale. Of course I had to buy it, and saw it's price was $9.95. That's when I realized I didn't bring any money and that I'd already seen the movie I picked out, so I put everything back and went home.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was editing a Muppet Wiki page, but suddenly had to leave the room for a few seconds, staying logged in, and when I came back somebody I knew was suddenly in my room making innappropriate edits to what I was editing.

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Last night I dreamed that I tried to write Muppet fanfiction. I carried a notebook and had all these ideas written down. Then I got involved in a completely unrelated puppet project, which Slackbot was also working on (although she looked nothing like her photos..oh well). We sat around for a while adding the last touches to the screenplay, then I showed her my notebook, and she's like, 'We can't use those for the show! Disney will sue our patooteys!' It was quite fun.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
As I mentioned on another topic, I had a dream about Gonzo recently.
Would anyone want me to write about it? It was CUTE! :3

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I found Kermit, Elmo and Oscar puppets for sale at, of all places, a Christian bookstore.