Dreams about Muppets...

mo

Reaction score
I JUST HAD A DREAM THAT I MET ELMO AND KEVIN CLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::excited::smile:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I remember a few very random Muppet dreams I had.

1. I remember a dream where I helped the Muppaphones plan a conspiracy against Marvin Suggs...

2. I dreamt I had every Muppet Palisades figure, but Cookie Monster burst into my room and ate all of them.

3. I dreamt I met Jim Henson and Richard Hunt. They gave me a Swedish Chef puppet and a Beaker puppet for me to keep.

4. I dreamt that I was at a shopping mall, and Kermit was buying lots of cheese. When I walked over to ask him why he was buying cheese, he turned into something, I don't remember what. Scooter came in, riding a scooter, Beaker came in, riding a beaker, Bunsen came in riding a honeydew melon, and Dr. Teeth came in riding on a tooth. Then something I can't remember happened, and Mahna Mahna starting singing mahna mahna and everyone joined in.

Very odd.

Hubert

Reaction score
Grrrrrr! I remember waking up from a Muppety dream and thinking, 'I can't wait to put that in the Dreams about Muppets thread.' The only problem is, I no longer remember the dream! All I know is that It had Muppets involved.

Emilia

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that Caroll Spinney passed away, in a long line of well-known entertainment industry figures passing on in the past few weeks. I found out after I opened the newspaper to read it. I woke up incredibly scared and I jumped on the internet first thing to check if he was still alive. Thankfully, he is.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
I had an odd dream a couple of nights ago involving me trying to persuade a very skeptical Newsman that Muppet-themed MUFFINS were a GREAT idea.

I blame ALL of you for this.
--------------

mo

Reaction score
i think i had a jim henson museum dream it was pretty cool.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Last night. I had a dream where I was at a place where the Muppets were performing. I got to talk to Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Sam,Janice,and Animal. Fozzie and I even had lunch together afterwards, but the weird thing he told me was somehow Jim knew about me, which makes no sense, because I wasn't even born when Jim died. :confused:

Misskermie

Reaction score
I had a dream that I took Beaker's position in Muppet Labs, and Bunsen blew me up. All of a sudden everything was white, I saw Whoopi Goldberg, and next thing I know, I was shopping with Miss Piggy.

It was pretty strange if you ask me...

mo

Reaction score
I had a dream that I took Beaker's position in Muppet Labs, and Bunsen blew me up. All of a sudden everything was white, I saw Whoopi Goldberg, and next thing I know, I was shopping with Miss Piggy.

It was pretty strange if you ask me...
that sounds awesome