Dreams about Muppets...

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I had another dream about seeing Power of the Dark Crystal last night, though it was really confusing. This is the third time I've dreamed about this.

Medbe Monster

Reaction score
I had a dream that I worked for Muppet Workshop making puppets, and another one where I had made replica puppets of Bert: 1969-1970's 1975 and 90's Bert and for some odd reason they where always with me.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I've been a little hesitant to mention this one, 'cause it's kinda depressing and the Muppets themselves aren't seen in it. But it is Muppet-related, so here goes.

As I recall, the dream involved a gray day and an ice-covered pond, and a bunch of voices (but no people) singing "Just One Person."
And right before that, I could have sworn that I saw Richard Hunt sitting slumped over with his face hidden in his hands...and it looked like he was crying or something.

Honestly don't quite know what to make of it. :confused:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I've had a few and they pretty much all involve monsters and usually eating.

I had this one weird dream where the Muppet was totally random and unexpected. I saw this girl I went to school with, and sort of had a small crush on, was standing by a railing looking out at a sunset. She was wearing a tank top and very short, skin tight shorts and basically looking absolutely sexy and I said to myself, "that's it I'm boning up my courage and asking her out" So I start to walk towards her and suddenly this other guy comes up, kisses her, scoops her into his arms and starts to walk away.

Well for some reason I decide to follow them and as they round the corner a huge Sweetums like monster comes walking up. Then get this, the guy tosses her to him shouting, "Here. Eat her!" and runs off. The monster looks confused for a second then shrugs, "Okay" and gobbles her up!

In another dream Grover was being chased around by Doglion then suddenly everything got blurry and it dissolved to Grover sitting up in bed-the whole thing having been his nightmare. Then he turns to "the screen" and starts talking about how everyone has bad dreams sometimes but they can't really hurt you.

The Sesame gang got off easy that time but another dream had them welcoming a group of new monsters to Sesame Street only to have it turn out that these new guys were not nice like the normal Sesame monsters. They started smashing stuff, making a mess and being real jerks. Everyone tried to talk them into being nice but they wouldn't listen and in the end one of them ate Prairie Dawn. She popped back up in his mouth pleading him not to do this but he just swallowed her down.

And poor Janice. :flirt: I love her but my subconscious apparently wants her eaten.

First I dreamed that she was sitting in a restaurant then suddenly a monster that looked kind of like Luncheon Counter Monster popped up and swallowed her for no reason. Now here's a weird thing in that dream it was like a actual Muppet puppet eats puppet sketch. But then I had one where a random big monster ate her but it was like she was real. As it gobbled her she struggled and fought. Janice was wearing cut-off jean shorts and they were tight, I mean I could see the shape of her buttocks. She continued to kick her legs in struggle as the monster ate her and then it pulled off her shoes showing-you guessed it real feet. She was her small orange skinned self but Janice was real. After it finished swallowing her Janice cried out from inside it, "I'm too young to die." The monster patted it's belly and said, "Don't worry you won't die you'll just get to live in there form now on." Weird.

Next time Janice and Floyd were flying in a hot air balloon, singing and having a good time when all of the sudden a giant, not a Muppet a "real" giant snatched them out of the balloon and swallowed Janice like a jelly bean. He apparently was planning to eat Floyd too but I woke up first.

The last and most recent one was actually funny though. Janice was showing off her new outfit backstage and everyone was complementing her on it. "You look great." "You look beautiful." and so on. Then as she's heading to the stage she runs into Big Mama who says, "You look delicious." and devours her. Now here's the funny part. The rest of the band find out Janice has been eaten and jump Kermit's case about it wanting him to do something. Finally they gang up on the monster and hit it in the stomach until it spits Janice out. They ask her if she's all right and she holds up her leg showing she's barefoot and complains, "I lost my shoes in there!"

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ok, heh, interesting dream last night. Kermit was depressed and bored so he was walking around the Muppet Show theater and discovered one of Scooter's computer games. The object of the game: the more ways you get what you want because your Uncle owns the theater, the more money and points you score. Honestly! And Kermit actually started enjoying it, lol.

DTWolf

Reaction score
I had this dream several months ago; I considered posting it on MC but never got around to it. Then today I noticed the name of this thread and felt the time had come, so here it is:

I was in a store--probably Best Buy--browsing through their DVDs when suddenly I came upon one in this really classy cover: Muppet Show curtain background, gold-color circular cameo crest in the center (like the "O" in the show's opening), and within the circle a black-and-white antique-style photograph of Mahna Mahna and a group of Muppets. The title? "The Best of Mahna Mahna." I was quite excited at the find and wondered why I hadn't read about this on Muppet Central. I kept looking for a price but couldn't find one; then, wondering if there had really been enough Mahna Mahna skits to add up to a "best of" collection, I turned to the back of the package to find the running time.

It was a little more than five minutes long. But I was still determined to buy it if the price weren't too high.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I had a new one the other night. I can't remember all the details but here's what happened.

Gonzo Piggy and Fozzie were onstage with the female guest (No idea who it was) and she told some joke that really wasn't funny at all. When no one laughed she glared at them in a "You better laugh or else" way.

Piggy started laughing and rolling around in a very forced and fake sounding way. Fozzie chuckled good naturedly then slunk down and moved off stage when she wasn't looking.

Finally it's Gonzo's turn. He stutters for a moment then yells, "TAXI!" and a cab zips up in front of them. Gonzo jumps in and yells, "Get me out of here!" and the cab peels away really fast.

Yeah weird...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ok, this was weird! Last night I dreamed that I was in some kind of class and we were reviewing for the upcoming big test. The teacher got up and announced (I swear), "Now it is time to Honk the Honk of Honks!" And it was perfectly normal, no one said anything!

We each had to memorize and repeat a part of the Fraggle Rock song. I got the first part of my line correct, but everyone just kept starting at me. I realized I was supposed to finish with Wembley's "sound effect" line. So I managed through it and the review went on. Lol, I had been thinking about that song that day, but this dream was a shock!