COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wow. Just, wow. This is quite a long read, but it really puts thing into many different perspectives (even to the point that the upcoming generation will now be refered to as Gen C because these babies are being born during the coronavirus pandemic):

Spoiler alert: the author criticizes Trump.
This is a very good read. Thanks for sharing the link

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Not all young college kids are bad. My niece is 20 & she has a good head on her shoulders.
Of course not all college kids are bad. But the attention goes to those who went out of their way to act selfish and entitled.
The part that really hit me was the attitude of if a bunch of old people die, who cares.
“Grandma, if you’re gonna kick the bucket, can you leave me some beer money?”

Katzi428

Reaction score
Of course not all college kids are bad. But the attention goes to those who went out of their way to act selfish and entitled.
The part that really hit me was the attitude of if a bunch of old people die, who cares.
Yeah....you have a point there.

MWoO

Reaction score
Younger generations having little regard for older generations isn't new. I don't know if each generation gets dumber as we go or is I am just an old millennial now.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It’s so disrespectful honestly, like my grandma on my mom’s side is very, very close to her end and I’m dreading the day when it officially comes.....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meanwhile, the powers that be keep insisting that old people are willing to sacrifice their lives if it means saving our economy. Yes, this is what some of them are actually saying.

And yet, in a somewhat ironic twist of fate, it's looking like presently, it's not the older generations with underlying health problems and pre-existing conditions who are the most susceptible to COVID-19 . . . it's the Millennials! Guess because you can't get them to practice any social distancing and isolation.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You are also aware that susceptible and 'having a risk of dying' are two completely different things, right? literally everyone is susceptible to it. older people with health problems are just the ones more likely to have serious symptoms

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Gen Z leavening trying to leave their homes to go to bars and clubs: