COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That’s a very good thing. Pull Steve out. Even if you don’t shoot a video he might have something to say. Your puppetry skills has always made people smile. Maybe not enough to make a living off it, but enough to give others pleasure. That’s a great gift.

I can’t compare my life to yours, but I’ve had my share of hardships, disappointments and setbacks too.
But I never blamed any president, never blamed God, never blamed my crazy family, and never myself.
Crap happens. I was living proof. But it’s your ability to deal with crap that will determine your future.
I’m not out to beat you up or kick you when you’re down. I feel for you because I had to struggle too. I had to deal with my dad’s drinking which cost him his business and almost cost him his house. We all have our crosses to bear, and my suffering is no greater or less than yours.
But I’m still standing.
As bad as your past was, there’s still hope for your future. As hard as it is, yesterday has to be let go to see tomorrow.
People on here are with you, not against you.
Once upon a time I was 30. I thought my life didn’t come to much. Where You are, was the oldest I ever felt.
Now I have 21 years on you, and I certainly don’t feel old.
I’m not immune from troubles either. Nobody is.
But I can still be happy. And I want nothing less for you.

MWoO

Reaction score
It's not even a matter of feeling like "the world owes me everything," I never even said that. However, it isn't even necessary to kick dirt into someone's face over whatever they've lived through and say "it's your own fault your life sucks anyway," when much of what's the cause of your life sucking are things that are beyond your control anyway. Is it my fault the economy tanks whenever someone like Bush or Trump is running the country? Is it my fault when division and hatred is running rampant in the country during tumultuous times? No. So, how, exactly, do you expect me to take responsibility for something that I have no control over anyway? Again, that's a very conservative mentality: if you're facing hardships or going through a rough spell because of outside influences . . . it's still your own fault anyway, so quit being lazy and entitled and fix it yourself.
I never said you were responsible for the bad things in your life. I said you should not use them as an excuse. How you react to the world around you is a choice. You can choose to willfully ignore facts and willfully believe that everything is terrible, even when evidence says otherwise. I have seen you basically choose to believe awful things even when you have been shown the opposite. That is on you.

Own up to your own faults and try to fix them. The world is no more full of hatred today than it was decades ago. In fact, it's a far more tolerant place than it ever was.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The world is no more full of hatred today than it was decades ago. In fact, it's a far more tolerant place than it ever was.
Our very divided community (hur hur wHiTe PeOpLe BaD) would say otherwise but alright.

MWoO

Reaction score
Our very divided community (hur hur wHiTe PeOpLe BaD) would say otherwise but alright.
It happens, but at least where I am at I don't see it. I work with a very diverse group of people. I am not saying it does not exist. Then again, I stay away from almost all social media so I do not expose myself to the vocal minority of crazies as much as others do.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Fair enough. Yeah, social media is where I see most of it myself. But that's where I just click the handy block button so I don't have to see that trash.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
And all the hate on MySpace was supposed to go away with the advent of Facebook. Zuckerman, for all his good intentions, probably didn’t predict this.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Any Del

Reaction score
This is why I ******* hate this country.

(And yes, I’m fully aware this is a Fox article)
People are trying to buy food during this ****** up time and here this ***** is being a dumbass. Hope this ***** gets whats coming towards her!

cjd874

Reaction score
I swear, if I could I'd move to Finland in the ******* BLINK OF AN EYE. Free health care, kind people, good food, a high life expectancy...and no BS whatsoever. Plus their news outlets probably choose to focus mostly on positive news.