COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just be grateful you aren’t like me. There have been days nasty **** has come out of my mouth because I just didn’t feel the need to bottle up my emotions, and while some instances have been me defending myself, other times have been me just coming off as a Grade A ******. ****, I literally have to hold my anger around people because of how ugly it can get. Just yesterday I had to hold the urge to beat the **** out of my dad because he was giving me attitude over this house re-decoration.

MWoO

Reaction score
*plays world's smallest violin*

Everyone has stuff they have gone through. It doesn't excuse bad behavior. I have been a jerk to people too and it cost me relationships with people. I use to blame it on things from my upbringing, but then I realized that didn't change anything. Making excuses for why you act a certain way doe nothing to solve the problem.

Stop allowing your past to be the excuse for why you are how you are and start actively trying to change things if you don't like them. Own your short comings and try to improve who you are. It doesn't cost anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*plays world's smallest violin*

Everyone has stuff they have gone through. It doesn't excuse bad behavior. I have been a jerk to people too and it cost me relationships with people. I use to blame it on things from my upbringing, but then I realized that didn't change anything. Making excuses for why you act a certain way doe nothing to solve the problem.

Stop allowing your past to be the excuse for why you are how you are and start actively trying to change things if you don't like them. Own your short comings and try to improve who you are. It doesn't cost anything.
And this is another reason for my disdain for conservatives: you guys lack empathy. But then again, it's no surprise that the right is the "**** Your Feelings" party.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
The Costco stores around my location have a small percentage of people shopping. According to a drive I went with my father yesterday, one of the playgrounds in my area has a yellow warning ribbon around it.

MWoO

Reaction score
And this is another reason for my disdain for conservatives: you guys lack empathy. But then again, it's no surprise that the right is the "**** Your Feelings" party.
I do not lack empathy for people in general, I lack empathy for people who let their hardship become an excuse. I lived that life and it gets you no where.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He’s not wrong on that. While I understand the issues of going through a lot of **** in your life, especially as someone who has been bullied so much to the point I had to transfer schools, been dox’d, been stabbed in the back by so many fake friends and being discriminated for being learning-disabled, it’s really not good to have a “the world owes me EVERYTHING!” mentality because it will make you feel like absolute **** mentally. I have been there towards my late teen and early 20 years. It wasn’t fun. You just gotta learn to own up to mistakes when you know you effed up on something.

Having that mentality is no different than pulling the race card or gender card to get you out of trouble when you’re already in the wrong to begin with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's not even a matter of feeling like "the world owes me everything," I never even said that. However, it isn't even necessary to kick dirt into someone's face over whatever they've lived through and say "it's your own fault your life sucks anyway," when much of what's the cause of your life sucking are things that are beyond your control anyway. Is it my fault the economy tanks whenever someone like Bush or Trump is running the country? Is it my fault when division and hatred is running rampant in the country during tumultuous times? No. So, how, exactly, do you expect me to take responsibility for something that I have no control over anyway? Again, that's a very conservative mentality: if you're facing hardships or going through a rough spell because of outside influences . . . it's still your own fault anyway, so quit being lazy and entitled and fix it yourself.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I didn’t mean it in the fact that you literally said that, it was just a general description of what it sounded like with your negativity, but I apologize for the mis-interpretation.

Still, while I understand your frustrations of what you may be dealing with right now, it’s never good to let yourself stay negative all the time. That’s where you gotta learn to turn your pain into passion. This is why creating silly videos of vo work,
YouTube poops and original animations really helps with my stress. I mean, when you’re performing your puppet videos with Steve or providing voice work for my own videos, you certainly don’t feel negative there, do you?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Of course not, there's definitely a solace there, and it's usually a form of escape anyway - particular if I find myself becoming so immersed into a certain project.