COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

cjd874

Reaction score
Update: my school district will be closed until April 20 at the earliest. Another three weeks (or more) of distanced learning for everyone.

On an unrelated (but more positive) note, I'm getting more creative with how I spend my time inside. Drawing, playing music, listening to podcasts, etc. The members of Snarky Puppy are doing video master classes because their European tour was cancelled, so I'm enjoying those as they come out!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In addition to doing a cover video of "Cabin Fever" with other YouTube puppeteers, I'm also working on something of an impromptu Steve D'Monster production, since a special I was planning with him for this year was going to require quite a bit of extensive outdoor and on-location filming, which I guess I probably shouldn't be attempting for the time being.
This new production including a lengthy Bob Ross parody

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So just letting y’all know I’m at a hotel for the night because I just really needed to get out of the house with all the re-decorations going on right now. Thankfully today was the only day, but in all honesty, I needed to break away from my parents.

Just letting y’all know I do feel a little under the weather, but I’m certainly not convinced it’s the virus. I made sure to check the symptoms. My mom has been battling allergies and I may have possibly got them.

cjd874

Reaction score
How did you check the symptoms? Did you have to go to the doctor or the hospital in the midst of this outbreak?
Please take care of yourself, Alex. It's getting real, and it's not going away any time soon.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I looked on google and checked reliable sources. And I’ll be back in my house tomorrow. Like I said, my mom has also been battling allergies.