COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
People, people.... It's all going to be ok. The folks over at Muppet Labs are diligently working on a cure as we speak. Unfortunately, they had a bit of a set back when they accidentally mixed up the vaccine with the Insta-Grow Pills, but they are back on track.

Have I mentioned that I am super bored today?
Got any six-foot prunes?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yikes, now the virus has mutated to the point that it's developed two new symptoms: the loss of your sense of smell and taste.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yikes, now the virus has mutated to the point that it's developed two new symptoms: the loss of your sense of smell and taste.
Well we know you don't have it because this post stinks.

It is NOT a new symptom caused by any mutation. Stop spreading lies. It is what researchers have discovered based on anecdotal evidence from people who have been diagnosed with the virus through testing, yet did not exhibit other symptoms. There is literally no actual evidence of this and certainly no evidence that this is caused by a mutated strain of the virus.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Well, I'm trying to go easy on the sweets, the whole staying home thing is sure helping. Tourists are acting like that one kid who gets grounded, but freaking leaves the house anyway. They are still coming in ocean city MD.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
As MWoO said not mutated. Just learning of a new symptom that show up in about 30% of the patients. Actually good news to me. All the other symptoms can be attributed to other sickness - colds, allergies, etc. - this is mostly unique to CORVID-19. So if you lose your sense of smell and taste chances are pretty dang good you've got it.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
So found out today my hours are cut from 40 a week to about 20. Wisconsin is on a 30 day lockdown. We are considered an essential business so we can remain open but with everyone else closed there just isn't a lot of work coming in. Not good with a $6500 medical bill to pay. Color me worried