COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

Any Del

Reaction score
I see where your coming from but still that was unnecessary to arrest anyone.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I dunno. I mean, I understand the frustration of having to make sure everyone is safe in their homes, but arresting them seems kinda crazy. Especially over something as a family bbq party.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I mean, didn't Trump actually order a ban on gatherings larger than ten people?

MWoO

Reaction score
I dunno. I mean, I understand the frustration of having to make sure everyone is safe in their homes, but arresting them seems kinda crazy. Especially over something as a family bbq party.
Well, for one it was a gathering of over 50 people. Two, apparently there have been multiple issues within this community, including a Yeshiva remaining open with hundreds of students in it. There have been multiple warnings, from what I gather, that went ignored. This is how things like this work. It starts as the government asking. However, they aren't really asking.

I had a manager that put it quite well once. He asked a worker if she could "please" do something. The worker asked, "why did you say please". He said, "because it is polite and respectful". The worker said, "well if you are asking does that mean I can say no?". To which my manager replied, "no, you still have to do what I tell you, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be polite about it. But if you don't do it, I won't be polite the second time.".

Right now many states are asking people to do the right thing, but if they ignore the requests we will see actual laws passed and more people get arrested. Once that happens there is a very real possibility of no turning back and certain laws remaining even after this is over. So people need to do the smart thing and follow the guidelines before they get made into laws.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If there were multiple warnings then alright, I understand it a lot more now. They should have left when requested.

MWoO

Reaction score
If there were multiple warnings then alright, I understand it a lot more now. They should have left when requested.
I don't think there were multiple warning to the gathering, but multiple warnings to the same community. It is a Hasidic Jewish community that has held different gatherings over time and others in the area have been calling the police when they see these gatherings.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Right off the bat I had to click off because I couldn’t stand his constant sniffing. *SNRRRRHF* 😖