COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
As far as that article predicting the virus as an end-time plague, there are a few things he left out.
In Revelation 6, three other seals were broken first. Each one released a different colored horse, representing murder, war, and famine.

Each one exists in the world, but not on the scale as this virus.
If millions were dropping dead from murder, war, and famine (not too many Americans have been going hungry as of late. We’re probably the most overfed, overindulged people to ever walk the earth. Or waddle).
So are we in the End Times? Heading there but not quite yet.

mariolover

Reaction score
As far as that article predicting the virus as an end-time plague, there are a few things he left out.
In Revelation 6, three other seals were broken first. Each one released a different colored horse, representing murder, war, and famine.

Each one exists in the world, but not on the scale as this virus.
If millions were dropping dead from murder, war, and famine (not too many Americans have been going hungry as of late. We’re probably the most overfed, overindulged people to ever walk the earth. Or waddle).
So are we in the End Times? Heading there but not quite yet.
I believe Jesus Christ's return is very near. The rapture will likely happen in my lifetime. You are a lot older so I don’t know about you.

MWoO

Reaction score
So, it seems that the Governor of NY is super ****** off at NYC for there still having high density of crowds. All the people off from work and school are now in parks gathering in large groups. So far, two people in New Jersey were arrested for having a backyard wedding with more than 50 people.

Any Del

Reaction score
So, it seems that the Governor of NY is super ****** off at NYC for there still having high density of crowds. All the people off from work and school are now in parks gathering in large groups. So far, two people in New Jersey were arrested for having a backyard wedding with more than 50 people.
Wow...that's messed up.

MWoO

Reaction score
I'm of two minds on it. There is a state of emergency in place and this is a pandemic and there have been state wide orders not to gather in such large groups. It's an event they easily could have canceled. To me, it is totally irresponsible to have a gathering such as this at this time. In fact, there was a story about a family that had a gathering and infected a bunch of people at it and a few died due to it.

On the other hand, should we give up our freedom as a people? I have always been of the mind set that as long as you are not harming another you should do as you please. Well, in this case, that does not apply. Having a gathering like that can harm others and make a situation far worse than it is.

Truth is this family was being irresponsible. They not only put themselves at risk, but their community as a whole.