COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Eh, let them have their fun, they’re only making themselves look like absolute poopsicle idiots.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Like a lot of others, you might feel a little sore for the rest of the day. But I’m sure you’ll pull through fine.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Here’s hoping the side effects are a little more easier for you.

The second vaccine my body was not responding well to it. Felt drowsy the next day, and then I couldn’t sleep whatsoever after the end of the day. Like, I didn’t feel tired at all. I was wide awake. And I was still wide awake the next day and my body didn’t feel exhausted whatsoever. Thankfully I was able to fall asleep afterwards, but not till very late. Happened to me the next few days. My anxiety was also completely off the roof. I ended up having a bad panic attack when I was vaping a hybrid strain of weed as a result.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Here’s hoping the side effects are a little more easier for you.

The second vaccine my body was not responding well to it. Felt drowsy the next day, and then I couldn’t sleep whatsoever after the end of the day. Like, I didn’t feel tired at all. I was wide awake. And I was still wide awake the next day and my body didn’t feel exhausted whatsoever. Thankfully I was able to fall asleep afterwards, but not till very late. Happened to me the next few days. My anxiety was also completely off the roof. I ended up having a bad panic attack when I was vaping a hybrid strain of weed as a result.
Yeah I'm sure it was the vaccine and had nothing to do with the side drugs you were taking

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’ve actually looked up side effects and anxiety is a common side effect with the vaccine. I took the pzfier one.

Granted, the hybrid strain I took probably contributed to it as I have had bad trips before, but I had a lot of paranoia and racing thoughts going on in my mind about two days after I had the vaccine beforehand and it took awhile for my mind to calm down. Mind you I’m in my late 20s as well and I have heard side effects with the vaccine are more intense with younger people than older.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That’s the biggest reason I don’t smoke weed anymore. The paranoia it brings on far outweighed any enjoyment of it. Fear of getting busted can put your head in a bad place, and it was not worth the risk.

Never did acid either. In spite of thirty Grateful Dead shows, and being a big fan of psychedelic art, the thought of uncontrollable hallucinations terrifies me. Three 60s music legends- Syd Barrett, Skip Spence, and Roky Erickson, tattooed their brains on acid and never came back. All at the age of 22.
Don’t need it, don’t want it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think the paranoia part usually comes from how much thc is involved in a singular strain. My bad trips usually happen every now and then, not frequently, but I find ways to calm myself down if it happens.

But even then, everyone’s body is different and they all react in different ways, so it’s understandably not for everyone in the end.

As I said previously, I probably made the mistake of taking it while my mind was already experiencing a lot of racing thoughts as a side effect from the vaccine, but eh, it is what it is now.