COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It’s nice to see many COVID restrictions being lifted. But they’re still enforced in doctors offices and hospitals.
I’m at my eye doctor now. I might be the oldest one on here, but I’m his youngest patient. Dr. Sachs treats old people and their parents.
There aren’t too many places where they still call me “Kid”.
But these are the most vulnerable among us, so I can respect the guidelines to protect them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aaaaand I got little to no sleep last night because I found out apparently insomnia can be a side effect from the vaccine. 👍🏻 And I don’t feel tired at all whatsoever. I feel wide awake.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Well, everyone will feel different effects, and Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J will differ from each other. The most I felt was a sore arm.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sore arm, mild headache, and lowgrade fever are what I dealt with from the J&J vaccine.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So minus a repeat of drowsiness, this second vaccine really ****** with my body.

I literally couldn’t sleep at all the night after I got my covid vaccine, and these past couple nights I’ve been falling asleep late no thanks to my insomnia acting up from it and my anxiety was also acting up pretty bad. Thankfully it’s eased off today at least.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's being reported that a teenager has died after having his second COVID vaccine. While it's very unfortunate that this has happened, and there is an actual investigation into whether or not the vaccine may have contributed to his death (so far an autopsy shows that his heart was enlarged with fluid around it), this is all the ammo the anti-vaxxers are going to need to "prove" their agenda against vaccinations. Mark my words, we'll be seeing a bunch of, "I told you so!"s from the anti-vaxxer crowd in the days to come because of this.