COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

mariolover

Reaction score
Why am I keeping my cool when others are losing theirs?
Because you have Jesus. Fear is from Satan, not of Jesus. And with Jesus you can remain calm when everyone else is losing their mind.

COVID - Christ Over Viruses and Infectious Diseases.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Just like the meme I saw on Facebook last night:

"John Travolta was rushed to the hospital with suspected Covid-19. He had chills, they were multiplying, and he was losing control. Doctors have discovered it was only Saturday Night Fever, and have assured us he will be stayin' alive."

I laughed at that more than I should have.
Even with the virus he will “Carrie” on.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Because you have Jesus. Fear is from Satan, not of Jesus. And with Jesus you can remain calm when everyone else is losing their mind.

COVID - Christ Over Viruses and Infectious Diseases.
I know, that was rhetorical.
I’m happy I can still walk down to the lake by my house, watch the ducks. They’re out there floating on the waves, the virus isn’t bothering them.
In spite of all the chaos in the world, I’m at peace. I’m not sticking my head in the sand, but we’re going to see this thing through.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I know, that was rhetorical.
I’m happy I can still walk down to the lake by my house, watch the ducks. They’re out there floating on the waves, the virus isn’t bothering them.
In spite of all the chaos in the world, I’m at peace. I’m not sticking my head in the sand, but we’re going to see this thing through.
We will see this through.
Everybody look out for each other. Check on a neighbor. Quit hoarding. Stay home. Together we got this.

Our parents, grandparents and great grandparents went off to war. I think we can manage to sit on the couch

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Quit hoarding. Stay home.
This is basically what all of the medical professionals and experts are saying: you can still step outside if you need to shop for food or medicine and the like as you normally would; otherwise, yeah, just stay home as much as you can - don't go the restaurants, don't got the movies, don't go to concerts, etc.

cjd874

Reaction score
Even stepping outside for some brief exercise is good! Today I took ten minutes just to walk down my street and then right back home. The fresh air really did some good for me. Hopefully it'll be good for you guys too if you decide to take that action.