COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It sucked they cancelled the St. Patty’s parade yesterday, for the first time in history. The parade has been held in New York since 1761. Us Irish wemarching before we even had a country.
We’ll make up for it and march with the Italians on Columbus Day.

One guy I was talking to had his own theory. Take it as you will. He thinks it’s some plot to bring this country down. Divide and conquer. Keep people afraid. Isolation breeds fear. Then people will fight each other looking for someone to blame.

Somehow something good will come out of all this. The human body is fragile, but the human spirit is more resilient than people think.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the subject of food.....

This virus has caused me to stress eat. I’m literally having to force myself not to drive to stop and shop so I can stuff my face with an entire load of white sesame seed bread.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm surprised nobody has been making any seemingly obvious Covfefe-19 jokes on social media yet . . . you'd think that'd be trending right now.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Making virus jokes may be a little edgy right now. But people do need to laugh, release the tension.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Making virus jokes may be a little edgy right now. But people do need to laugh, release the tension.
Just like the meme I saw on Facebook last night:

"John Travolta was rushed to the hospital with suspected Covid-19. He had chills, they were multiplying, and he was losing control. Doctors have discovered it was only Saturday Night Fever, and have assured us he will be stayin' alive."

I laughed at that more than I should have.