COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
******* A.

You know what? No. Until I get stopped and ******* at for it, I’m not wearing two. I’m only wearing one. I already have a hard time breathing in those things as is and I don’t want to have to feel punished for cooperating because of a good portion of anti maskers who refuse to do as they were told in the first ******* place.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Government: Hay gaiz so liek the anti maskurs and anti vakseens arent coopuraiting so liek ur gunna hav to wair tuu masks naow cuz liek dats totully gunna sawlv everytheeng danks gaiz

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, MWoO will say this is wrong, and MuppetsRule will probably say this is fake news, but because of all of the new variants of COVID that have mutated as of late, now people will have to get a third dose of either of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines to ensure its effectiveness.

Or, you could wait for the Johnson-Johnson vaccine to become available in your area, as it's a one-dose vaccine, and it supposedly is effective against most recent variants and mutations.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Well, MWoO will say this is wrong, and MuppetsRule will probably say this is fake news, but because of all of the new variants of COVID that have mutated as of late, now people will have to get a third dose of either of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines to ensure its effectiveness.

Or, you could wait for the Johnson-Johnson vaccine to become available in your area, as it's a one-dose vaccine, and it supposedly is effective against most recent variants and mutations.
First of all, do not project what you think I might say. Especially when it is completely baseless. We've covered this again and again and again. I have never used the term fake news. So STOP spreading lies and falsehoods about me. I'd like to think you were above that but you are proving me wrong. I've challenged you and Little Jerry to show me where I've used this term. At least he did his homework and found NOTHING!!! and half-heartedly apologized. As for you? You didn't even try. And you continue to spread lies. Speaks a lot about you.

Second, you are jumping the gun a bit with your claim people will have to get a 3rd dose of vaccine. They are going to begin doing clinical trials, probably in July, to see if a 3rd dose will be more effective against the COVID variants. But at this point, no, people do not have to get a third dose. We may get there eventually but aren't there yet.

This isn't all that surprising either though. Viruses mutate. That's why there is a new vaccine for the flu every year. I even said as much earlier in this thread.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Weren't you two good friends? Weren't you supposed to go out to eat or something irl iirc? lol