COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
:sigh:

So...... just found out my grandma on my dad’s side passed away from covid last night. Great way to start my morning. 👍🏻

Seriously, to those who constantly say “oh, this virus is just nothing more than the flu!” Or “it’s a hoax! People are making a big deal over it!” Please...... stop. Just stop. Like it’s bad enough friends of mine have got the virus but overcame it, now I lost a loved one from it. I really wish people would learn to take this more seriously.
Sorry for your loss.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Curious but has anyone on here cut ties with someone they once knew or loved because of how the treat this virus?

Cause I actually have. In fact, one of them even happens to be a forum member on here who even flat out exposed his ignorance a couple weeks ago with how he treats this virus.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not for that specific reason, but I will say that an uber Trump lovin' former friend of mine who severed ties with me months ago for calling her out on her racism and spreading false rhetorics of how it was Obama who brought racism back to the America by encouraging black people to hate white people for no reason was among those who did not take COVID seriously.

Sure, she'd wear a mask when out in public, but she too thought that the media was blowing it all out of proportion, trying to rule over us by fear, dehumanizing the country, while she also was pushing the right's herd immunity agenda, and claiming that she already had it and survived because she, "Had a flu-like illness that apparently wasn't the flu, so it must have been COVID."

Last edited:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, only me and another co-worker wear a mask on a regular basis at work. Sure the co-workers who don’t wear a mask all the time indoors wear them around clients, but I wish they took it a little more seriously especially since we had two test positive for the virus, thankfully have recovered for the most part from it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
After going through so much spiking, it would seem as though, perhaps, our curve is finally on a downward slant:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I also pretty much found out my aunts on my dad’s side have covid as well from taking care of their mother before she passed away.

Honestly if they also end up dying because of this virus..... :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like now they're really wanting to push people wearing two masks at the same time, because it doubles your protection against the virus.

I'm not an anti-masker, but if you ask me, this almost feels like another straw point.