Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just when I thought Barbara Eden's was the most interesting cover of "Spinning Wheel."

It's always fun to see Caroll perform a random AM from Season 1, but honestly, that drummer's eyes are so low they're where his nose ought to be!

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
that drummer's eyes are so low they're where his nose ought to be!
IKR? That drummer's face looks weird that way! I mean, that eye positioning is usually for beady-eyed AM characters (i.e. AMs playing aliens or whatnot)!

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
I would like to apologize to hooperfan to asking for links to his tape trades. I was just curious where people get rare stuff, that's all.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I would like to apologize to hooperfan to asking for links to his tape trades. I was just curious where people get rare stuff, that's all.
Well, you shouldn't be asking where they get rare stuff like this. When people like @scarecroe, @Oscarfan and @hooperfan get rare stuff from an anonymous source, they cannot tell you or anyone else where they get this stuff from. Cuz if they disclose the links to where they found this rare stuff, it will create massive chaos of people spreading the rarities all over YouTube and other sites, then Sesame Workshop could get into the situation and get them in trouble for it, then there'd be no more rare gems. NOW do you understand why you shouldn't ask where we get rarities like this from?

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
So if HBO is taken over the show, and Sesame Workshop isn't posting anymore classic content while so many fans are nagging for it, is that why SW loses money?

Last edited:

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
So if HBO is taken over the show, and Sesame Workshop isn't posting anymore classic content while so many fans are nagging for it, is that why SW loses money?
I dunno. But I remember reading that SW nearly went out of business due to plunging into a huge money loss, and they moved the show to HBO for that reason.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
And why have some people not posting stuff on their channels for a couple months? Not asking for anything.