Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
If anyone wants to see some new classic Muppet bits I have, I posted a riddle raffle for anyone to take part in and please post your guesses correctly in the comments.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Who do you think you are, the Riddler from Batman?
Nope, this is a raffle. In fact, @RadioWizard helped come up with the idea for this raffle when it came to me thinking of uploading some new Classic SS Muppet bits I found and recorded. The objective of the video is, you gotta predict what the clips are gonna look like before I put 'em up. If you guess correctly on how they are gonna turn out from how they were present in the episodes, I will upload them.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
My goodness, enough with the speculations already! I'm sure the virus has put things on hold for a while, and releasing classic content are the least of their concerns right now. There are other things to worry about than a preschool television show not releasing their older material made during a bygone era.
Why are so many of us hoping it will happen even though it's not likely?

gravy

Reaction score
Nope, this is a raffle. In fact, @RadioWizard helped come up with the idea for this raffle when it came to me thinking of uploading some new Classic SS Muppet bits I found and recorded. The objective of the video is, you gotta predict what the clips are gonna look like before I put 'em up. If you guess correctly on how they are gonna turn out from how they were present in the episodes, I will upload them.
whats the point.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Alright! Someone won the raffle, so now the clips are goin' up! :wink: