Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean they can literally still get notices anyway via YouTube audio matches.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
A Don Music appreciation post (I decided to post solo street inserts that I felt could potentially work as solo videos):

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In that one with Bob, Susan, and Telly, when Don introduces himself at the beginning ("They call me Mr. Music. Why? Well, because that's my name. Don Music to be exact. And by coincidence I happen to play music, sing music, and write music") should have been his debut appearance, but it came more than a decade after his debut. The song feels more like a Fraggle Rock song to me.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Watching all those street scenes with Don Music, it seems he didn't bang on the head that often in street scenes as he did in the sketches with Kermit. I thought about asking "geeze, did he ever bang his head on the piano in the street scenes?" But I see that he did in his last appearance (which looks a bit more gently, but the sound isn't so gentle). And his last news segment was in season 10, 12 years before his final appearance over Richard Hunt.

Maybe if they could have continued repeating the street scenes he could have continued to be seen more often without being pulled. Many of those are stand alone street scenes that could easily be repeated, but quite a few of them have David, which would prevent their airings after season 20.