Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Yes, it was on there
I see. On that video, I also remember seeing the one with those female pop-egg thingies in the Egyptain desert about the number 4, the 10 fish clip (the end of that clip starting on the part where there's one thin fish was scaring me), and that Number 10 from Tennessee song with the Blueberry-Beaked Budgie (that clip honestly has gotta be my favorite cartoon clip on the show cuz it's got the Muzzy/Beginners Bible vibes to it).

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Honestly, I could never finish the Great Numbers Game as a kid due to my fear of the Budgie #10 Song. Ultimately, once I realized some segments I loved were on the DVD, I found a copy on YouTube and finally watched the whole thing.

Also, I prefer the other audio over the original audio in 3 Taxi Chairs.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
Honestly, I could never finish the Great Numbers Game as a kid due to my fear of the Budgie #10 Song. Ultimately, once I realized some segments I loved were on the DVD, I found a copy on YouTube and finally watched the whole thing.

Also, I prefer the other audio over the original audio in 3 Taxi Chairs.
TBH, the Blueberry-beaked Budgie reminds me of Hedgy the Hedgehog from Connie the Cow.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
1972 street scenes (yes, “I Did It Again” is also included):

I was slightly thrown off. It said "1972 street scenes" and I mistakenly thought it was street scenes from the year 1972.

It is kind of distinctive when episode numbers match years that the show has been on the air.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
You’re not the only one. To be honest I didn’t feel like throwing in “episode” so 🤷🏿‍♂️
Maybe cuz the workshop can easily search "episode" by video tag so they can easily find and take down any episodes.