Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I recently got a handful of Sesamstrasse 1973 episodes from @hooperfan yesterday and rummaged through them to look for any clips worth the use of and accidentally ran across this one in the last ep of the batch...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The Green guy definitely shows that classic Jim puppetry.

I’m also amazed the folks at Sesamstrasse were able to digitally alter the English words.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
The Green guy definitely shows that classic Jim puppetry.

I’m also amazed the folks at Sesamstrasse were able to digitally alter the English words.
Actually they didn't "digitally" alter it. They plastered a vector of the brick wall (possibly taken from another skit) over the original to cover the words.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, in fairness, the og skit had the brick wall anyway so it’s easy to misinterpret it that way but alright.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
For anyone who’s been curious to see the full episode:

I would have preferred to see the full 1983 broadcast complete with inserts, but this beats nothing at all, and I am happy for that.

The big question is, was David's long nose actually an attachable prop, or was it created due to technology?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I didn’t plan on uploading the street scenes, but since I uploaded the fix it shop song with Don Music, I might as well: