Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I found a segment that I've been wanting to see for quite awhile now, the one where Telly sells Kermit a head warmer. I now know what the headwarmer looks like!

Interestingly, according to the upload date this was posted last year, but I could have sworn I searched "kermit and telly" a number of times since it was uploaded.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's a Coronet commercial for the "Follow That Bird" Sweepstakes that start at 1:12.

cjd874

Reaction score
THIS.
2 things:
1) The song speeds way up. What kind of drugs was that drummer on?
2) Why didn't they show any cast regulars on the show? I could TOTALLY see Maria, David, Luis, Susan, Big Bird, Grover, Ernie, Herry Monster, and Roosevelt Franklin dancing to this music. (In a separate shot, Oscar would pop out of his can briefly, look towards the arbor area, look at the camera in disgust, and then slam the lid down again...hee hee.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've searched both YouTube AND the SST video page, to no avail...

Does any one have the William Wegman film where Fay tries on different disguises, and V/O kids try to guess what she's dressed as, such as a "ladybug" and "Kermit the Dog"?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think I have seen that one on You Tube as part of a full episode though. I can't remember which one it was though, I'm sorry I can't narrow it down better for you. Maybe you can search that on Muppet Wiki and find the episode number.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I think I have seen that one on You Tube as part of a full episode though. I can't remember which one it was though, I'm sorry I can't narrow it down better for you. Maybe you can search that on Muppet Wiki and find the episode number.
I looked at the episode numbers of where they included the Kermit the Dog clip but none of the full versions are up on Youtube.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Right. I looked at Muppet Wiki at the episode numbers associated with the particular film, and none of those episodes are on YouTube.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Really? I know I saw it somewhere before. Maybe it was one of those iTunes episodes. I guess I'll have to think about it. Alternatively, maybe the particular ep I saw was taken down. I don't know.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess if it was on YouTube once, maybe it had to be removed because other content being administered by Lionsgate or some thing.