Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't know there was a promo for the My Sesame Street Home Video series. And seeing that this promo comes from the end of the "Put Down the Duckie" release and includes some clips from The Best of Elmo it must be from near the end of Random House's contract, so it must not have been in very many video releases.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Big Bird on The Donny and Marie Show, 1977:

Haha, it was awesome to see Big Bird and hear those old classic laugh track laughs from the old days together in one thing!
A promo for The Dinah Shore Show with Big Bird and Oscar, from 1977
Isn't this where Caroll got himself in trouble with Oscar for teasing Richard Dawson? He mentions an the incident in his book being on Dinah Shore, but I noticed Dawson isn't in the promo, so I guess maybe he was on her show more than once?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Isn't this where Caroll got himself in trouble with Oscar for teasing Richard Dawson? He mentions an the incident in his book being on Dinah Shore, but I noticed Dawson isn't in the promo, so I guess maybe he was on her show more than once?
:confused: I didn't know about that. What happened exactly?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Caroll was appearing on Dinah Shore with Oscar, and Richard Dawson happened to have been the guest before him; at the time, Dawson supposedly wasn't proud of having done Hogan's Heroes, and didn't like being associated with the series, even though it's what made him famous (pre-Match Game and Family Feud)... Caroll thought it would be funny to try to have Oscar banter with him, so he had Oscar say, "So Dawson, how's everything over at Hogan's Heroes? Heh-heh-heh!" Needless to say, Dawson was not impressed, and when he took the floor, neither Caroll nor Oscar got another word in edge wise for the rest of the show.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
A Spanish dub of a street scene/sketch with The Count and Gladys the Cow, mid-late 1970s: