Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Waffle House is ours . . . because it's literally one of the only places that are still open to eat on Christmas Eve.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks to that viral tweet about "Wonderful Christmastime" being about practicing witchcraft, then playing it cool when somebody walks in, I can never think of this song the same way ever again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Evidently, some chubby, half-barefoot girl stole some of our outdoor decorations last night with a wirecutter and had a getaway driver and everything.

Merry Christmas.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Hey, now you have a positive ID to report to the police and...

Oh, wait. All police are racist, aren’t they?
Dadgummit, you’re screwed.
Oh, wait! Maybe a black cop can help you out.
Ahh, but they’re race traitors, aren’t they? I heard a lot of that this past year, so, by golly, it MUST be true.

Well, call your local hardware stores. If she used wire cutters to steal the tree, she’s gonna have to rip off a soldering iron!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm glad things are kind of settling down now, but was anyone else besides me getting a little tired of how, for a while, people were whining about how "unbelieveable" and "improbable" HOME ALONE is now, because, "Dur-hur-hur! Cellphones!" Granted, I know modern technology has ruined the timeless quality of the movie John Hughes and Chris Columbus were going for, but it was getting to a point where it's like these trolls always had to ruin the enjoyment of the movie because, again, "Oh, if they had cellphones, this whole mess would be solved!"