Christmas: Are they shoving it down our throats too early?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What I'm curious about, according to another source, is why Trump had to be notified about this . . . multiple sources are saying they believe this to be an intentional act, but the fact that Trump had to be notified makes me wonder if they're going to consider this a terrorist attack. If they find anybody linked to it that's brown or black, probably; if white, probably not.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
We had a white Christmas here in OH too. It’s been snowing like crazy since yesterday. I even got to play in it twice.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
What I'm curious about, according to another source, is why Trump had to be notified about this . . . multiple sources are saying they believe this to be an intentional act, but the fact that Trump had to be notified makes me wonder if they're going to consider this a terrorist attack. If they find anybody linked to it that's brown or black, probably; if white, probably not.
There’s still so little anybody knows. The RV had a recording warning people to get away.
It broke a lot of glass and three people got hurt, but thankfully no one was killed.
If it was struly a terrorist act, they could’ve taken out a lot more people. If it as later in the day, more people would have been at risk.
9/11 was a terrorist attack. No warning, massive loss of life, widespread destruction.
Here the motive was still unclear. In time more facts will emerge.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I sent out my Christmas cards about the same time as I do every year . . . but guess what? Almost everybody's have been arriving after Christmas this year, even those who live in the same state! I guess when Trump slowed down the postal service in an attempt to stop voting by mail, he did so for keepsies.