CGI Muppet Babies Show?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Has there been any recent news on this? I know I would pay to see cute little computer animated Muppet Babies. Really, this would suit the Mupepts at present. THeir personalities have become slightly exagerated as they always were in Muppet Babies, so they should be able to slot back into this quite well until they get their heads around the more sophisticated MuppetShow character-characters.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I agree, it's nice and simplistic. That would work really well for them.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*detects a hint of sarcasm*

Well, it is true though.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
tinweirdo said:
Does anybody remember Cartoon All-stars to the rescue with the muppet babies in it. I love that video, would anybody like the lyrics to the 2 songs they sung? Email me at johnsona@carnegielibrary.org!
I remember that! They showed us it in school, back in the '80s when there were so much Anti-Drug publicity. Even then I was amazed at how they put so many varied cartoon characters together and make it work so well. There were Kermit, Piggy and Gonzo, Michaelangelo (from TMNT, totally tubular dude!), Alvin and the Chimpmunks, Winnie the Pooh, and Alf just to name a few.

"There a million zillion different wonderful ways to say NO!"

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
heralde said:
I remember that! They showed us it in school, back in the '80s when there were so much Anti-Drug publicity. Even then I was amazed at how they put so many varied cartoon characters together and make it work so well. There were Kermit, Piggy and Gonzo, Michaelangelo (from TMNT, totally tubular dude!), Alvin and the Chimpmunks, Winnie the Pooh, and Alf just to name a few.

"There a million zillion different wonderful ways to say NO!"

yeah i LOVE it too! the libirary use to have it but it NEVER got returend, but I bought it off of ebay here a few years ago!
LOVE IT!!! :smile: Did you know Disney animated it and produced it (with permishion from Henson, WB and others) :smirk: it also says Roy Disney was a producer on it!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Any news on this show? Huh? Rumored CGI Show? Huh?

Still waiting eagerly for word of it!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
I'd like to see GCI Muppet Babies! :big_grin: No dought Pepe would now be in the show as a baby!

btw, I tought the old "MUppet Babies" show was gonna be on Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney block...soon!?! :confused:

I'd pay to see it on there! :smile:

maxdrive

Reaction score
i dont see pepe as a remgular but maybe like how robin was because he probly have to be in a bowl.