CGI Muppet Babies Show?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
The only real advantage I see to a new MB series is the oppertunity to make baby versions of Muppets they didn't use the first time around (wouldn't mind Skeeter being replaced by baby Janice). I mean, there was a good gag in their with a Baby Dr,Teeth having only one tooth where his gold tooth now is.
Actually, the EM Band members might be more like teens or preteens (or older even) as, on TMS, Zoot's supposed to be in his 50's I once read. Somewhere. In the Muppet Morsels maybe?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
yeah skeeter was a werid add-in every one else had a foam counterpart but she never did but who would we replace her with Female-wise

Beauregard

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
yeah skeeter was a werid add-in every one else had a foam counterpart but she never did but who would we replace her with Female-wise
Replace Skeeter? What sacrelage is this!!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Skeeter is cool but she is not a Muppet
no, no... i STILL think shes counted as a "Muppet" not a Muppet Puppet but a "Cartoon Muppet" :smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
YES! I remember that! Wish they'd put it on DVD. For the time being, however, WE CAN PLAY PIRATES and transfer the VHS copy to DVD, just like everything that's not been on DVD yet (or at the very least gotten a proper release). We can even use the commercial VHS-to-DVD transfer hardware!!!

BJ

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Aw, I remember that! That was a cute little anti-drug special! I wish it would come out on DVD sometime soon as I cant find downloads of it anywhere..:frown:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Well, if we can digitize the VHS version for the masses, that will change!

BJ