CGI Muppet Babies Show?

paganpoet

Reaction score
Hi there, sorry, i have only just heard about this...is it still going to happen? I used to love Muppet Babies, and a CGI version would be great! I want to see nanny's stockings in 3D!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
To quote Hulk from a Toyfare mag-"Evil of CGI ruined every film it overused in!!!"

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I have very mixed feelings about this. If its a muppet babies show in CGI it would be alright, but they better never make the real muppets in CGI, that defeats the whole purpose of what the muppets are.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Didn't they make a webtoon of the Muppets at one time? I could be wrong but I could swear that it did. I kind of agree that CGI has been overused, I mean, it's great at first, but when every animated film is computer animated. The novelty kinda wears off. Kinda like Will Ferrell or Lindsey Lohan(Sure, she's young and hot, but she's really not that good of an actress)

Daniel

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I like CGI alright. It has its place. Just certain things, they shouldn't even go there and the muppets are one of them. The magic of the muppets is that they are puppets and they seem to kind of come to life. CGI would ruin that.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Ever since Toy Story became a huge deal, there is a total CGI overload, it's crazy.

I don't think I would like a CGI verison of the Muppet Babies, I just don't think it would work.