Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And as long as you keep that young mindset when watching, the film's not half bad, despite its somewhat preachy premise.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
The only ones I ever had trouble thinking of as knowing about drugs was the Muppet Babies, that always shocked me when I was little..
I always liked to think that Nanny taught them about drugs early on in their life. and maybe Chrisopher Robin learned it at school, or from his mom, and thought it was so inportant, that he needed to tell his friends in the 100 Acer Wood.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Drugs aren't your pal, pal, they're your enemy." ~ ALF

wwfpooh

Reaction score
"Who's that?" ~ Micheal

"Well, it's not Freddy Kreugger. This is you! Pretty pitiful, huh?" ~ Alf

D'Snowth

Reaction score
NOSTALGIA CRITIC: You know what? I'm beginning to believe most of these cartoon characters have been on drugs long before this special even came out! I mean look at them... Garfield's always hungy, Pooh's always happy as ****, Daffy's always hyped up on speed, and Michelangelo... well, just LISTEN to him!
MICHELANGELO: Your brains must be, like, REALLY messed up, dude!

Drtooth

Reaction score
NOSTALGIA CRITIC: You know what? I'm beginning to believe most of these cartoon characters have been on drugs long before this special even came out! I mean look at them... Garfield's always hungy, Pooh's always happy as ****, Daffy's always hyped up on speed, and Michelangelo... well, just LISTEN to him!
MICHELANGELO: Your brains must be, like, REALLY messed up, dude!
Pooh and Garfield are that way because they are chronic over-eaters.:wisdom:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
NC: The other problem with this film, is that everyone in it cries at the drop of a hat. Watch.
drops his hat on the ground
cuts to a scean of micheal crying
NC: You see!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I always liked to think that Nanny taught them about drugs early on in their life. and maybe Chrisopher Robin learned it at school, or from his mom, and thought it was so inportant, that he needed to tell his friends in the 100 Acer Wood.
Why would babies have to know though?:cry: They did not seem to live in the bad part of town....

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Why would babies have to know though?:cry: They did not seem to live in the bad part of town....
*shrugs* Maybe it is because their adult counterparts seem to know about the stuff early on?