Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue voice artists

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Wasn't Tiny toons on TV around the time they made this special?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Actually, Cartoon All-Stars came out first, and the Tiny Toons aired a few months later.
Foo..well, it's hard to think back to little details like that, my memories of the two are meshed together by the Muppet Babies and Tiny Toons fast food toys :wink::coy:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I don't know if Shaggy was a druggy. I think he was just a tad bit goofy and "out there".

Redsonga

Reaction score
I don't know if Shaggy was a druggy. I think he was just a tad bit goofy and "out there".
I really don't think he was ether..or if he was I can't see him as the type to be a total druggie like some shows parody him as:stick_out_tongue:. Sometimes a spacey surfer guy type is just a spacey (but loveable) surfer guy type :smile:. OT Note: I can see Shaggy and Mokey getting along very well :3

Drtooth

Reaction score
Shaggy was basically Jughead with a goatee... I love Shaggy and all, don't get me wrong. His erractic, slacker-like behavior stems from Jughead AND a clear and obvious parody of hipsters...

it was also inspired by someone in a movie, but I can't remember the name or it.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Shaggy was basically Jughead with a goatee...
Yeah, and I don't remember ever hearing of someone calling Jughead a druggie :stick_out_tongue: He's just a lovable, awkward looking food expert :wink: Velma is awkward looking, too. Or rather, they were the normal looking people of the group. Not the "cheerleader and jock" that Fred and Daphne were XD

I guess some people just like to "talk trash" or insert things that were never there in children's shows. Why? I don't know.

Wonder why they didn't have He-Man or Rainbow Brite or someone in there. Or were they already pretty much done and gone by then?