Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

dwayne1115

Reaction score
You just totally changed my whole outlook on Kermit lol. He should be in that Ray Steven"s music video "The Streak". As for the stalking in the shower i dont think i would mind that to much, but i only take one once a month so you got slim pickins:smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*sighs* and Tennesse is such a long drive. I do have a cousin there, however. Maybe...just maybe...

Now you should have told me this earlier, while my dad was assigned to work there for a few months!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol nice one i kind of like the way i have stole the spot light from bill (insert sneaky peppe laugh):rolleyes:

Jackie

Reaction score
Since you probably don't have a D in your last name we will have to call it the D!

D!

D!

We have to say D three times though. :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Well I'm sure Bill will share the spotlight for a little big (and his lawyers probably welcome the break!)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea you can only push lawyers so far!!! thats why i dont have any, I mean how bad could one person stalking me be? Im not that important, but i got a better personality then Bill and it shows on here. So do your worst if you want i could even tell you where i live or a phone number, so you could leave stupid voicemails on my cell.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmmm. It's interesting going through this thread and finding the numerous blank spots from where conversation has been deleted. :big_grin:

Anyway, here's a challenge, you Bill Barretta Borrowers and such: Who here knows when Bill Barretta was born?

(betcha can't find it)