Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
Im not that important, but i got a better personality then Bill and it shows on here. So do your worst if you want i could even tell you where i live or a phone number, so you could leave stupid voicemails on my cell.
After you insulted Bill like that, the LEAST they'll do is leave stupid voicemails on your cell!

Beauregard

Reaction score
In fact, you'd be more than lucky not to be THROWN into a cell.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ouch i just read what i said and didn't realize at the time how mean of a staement that was. I'm sorry im sure Bill has a wonderfull personality, i hope he really steps up and helps the muppet put some good new things out. I just got to carried away.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hehe. We're only teasing.

And we'll let you out of your cell in about 50 years...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh...*looks at check list* Did I forget to mention the slave labour?

Luke

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
I'm sorry im sure Bill has a wonderfull personality, i hope he really steps up and helps the muppet put some good new things out.
Oh sure, more new Muppet stuff, you're only thinking of yourself. What about Bill's personal well being? :zany:

:wink:

Frogster

Reaction score
I agree... the way he performs just amazes me. He brings so much realism. I think he's done his part in contributing to the Muppets quite well, however I will admit, I didn't care much for him at first.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I agree... the way he performs just amazes me. He brings so much realism. I think he's done his part in contributing to the Muppets quite well, however I will admit, I didn't care much for him at first.
I wonder if it's coincidental that Steve (a late commer to the Muppet tribe) started with a small puppet, Rizzo, and Bill (even later) started with Pepe?

BBB!

Luke

Reaction score
Well that means my boyhood dream of becoming a Muffeteer will start with Ali The Ant!