Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Hmmm. It's interesting going through this thread and finding the numerous blank spots from where conversation has been deleted. :big_grin:

Anyway, here's a challenge, you Bill Barretta Borrowers and such: Who here knows when Bill Barretta was born?

(betcha can't find it)
With the stuff we've said, I'm still surprised this thread EXISTS. Every time it's brought back, I'm sure Phil rolls his eyes and knows constant keeping us in check will happen.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah but any of the normal people will know what to expect checking in this thread by now.

Notice the word normal.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey normal is really kind of overrated. I think the people who are a little strange and weird are what make this web site and the world a better place.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah but any of the normal people will know what to expect checking in this thread by now.

Notice the word normal.
Luke I think that insinuates that we are the normal ones...and I just can't have that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Luke I think that insinuates that we are the normal ones...and I just can't have that.
We're talking about Luke, you may as well just say, "Luke, I think, just insinuates."

Other than that I only have two things to say:

1. Us, normal? Ahahahahaahah!
2. BBB!

Luke

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Neither can i cos i meant it the other way around. And this is a very appropriate thread to appreciate my insinuating skills - i've had some very moving moments here ..... :embarrassed:

.... and i'd just like to say how much appreciation i have for the work of Mr Baretta, and Mr McNeil my best to you and all those in the Blue house if you are reading, Sir!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
what blue house the only house i know of is the nut house. ha ha i made a funny

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... blue house... nut house... OH! I get it. The color doesn't have anything to do with the joke. HAHA!

Luke said:
- i've had some very moving moments here ..... :embarrassed:
Moving? ... Do I want to know what's "moving", Mr. Penguin.

Or is it as in "Nearly got self moved out of forum"?

Lukers said:
.... and i'd just like to say how much appreciation i have for the work of Mr Baretta, and Mr McNeil my best to you and all those in the Blue house if you are reading, Sir!
*salute!*

:wink: