Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
*waves back at Beau*

It's happened again - "my friend's in a sect, i need help" = "my friends an insect, i need help".

*off to get eyes tested again*

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Theres a street out side Montgomery Alabama called BBB- really really

Beauregard

Reaction score
You should totally take a photo...is there a Bakers shop on the street?

Haydensmommy

Reaction score
Everyone has a twin!

First, does anyone know how old Bill is?

Second, I now believe that everyone has a twin out there. I was watching the behind the scenes of the Kermit Swamp Years (my son is into that now) and started going off when I saw Bill doing a little spoof. I was thinking that he was Jason, my ex, and saw that he had a great job. After watching that a couple of more times and seeing him in other things, I realized that this guy has a more cleaner cut than Jason and doesn't have a southern accent. But everything from the hair, the nose, the eyes, and even the build is the same. Strange how Bill is quite good looking! hahaha

:insatiable:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stunned* So you used to go out with...Bill Baretta's alternative universe (by which we mean not Southern) twin! Now, I need to know...What did he used to eat for breakfast?

Haydensmommy

Reaction score
Well I did more than date, we actually have a son together. And to think I've been bummed about my son looking like his father, somehow its not so bad anymore hehehe What he ate for breakfast? Well, he loved to cook. The man would eat potatoes, bacon, and what looked like a hamburger covered with eggs for breakfast. I always thought, what was wrong with cereal? I wonder if thats what Bill Barretta eats too? I hope not, its like eating a heart attack on a plate. His favorite candy bar was a Pay Day hehehe

Nick22

Reaction score
i've heard that everyone has a twin. im not so sure it's true. i dont know. i've had two people tell me that they've seen someone who looks just like me, right down to a tiny beauty mark i have under my left eye. and once, my friends parents were driving down the street, and they saw a boy on the sidewalk, who they thought was my brother. they pulled over right next to him to say hi, and then relized it wasnt him.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...so he didn't eat Muffins or Bagels. We may have to rethink our slogan food, people.

BBB with a Basket of potatoes, bacon, and what looks like a hamburger covered with eggs!