Bible Study

mariolover

Reaction score
Since my brother is gay, if he has a same sex wedding, I won’t attend it. Someone on Reddit said I am hateful for deciding to not attend his gay wedding if he has one. What do you guys think?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Is Old Thunder Satan? The jury is still out on that. But Satan is clever, he can use people to do his bidding.
So it is possible...

Since my brother is gay, if he has a same sex wedding, I won’t attend it. Someone on Reddit said I am hateful for deciding to not attend his gay wedding if he has one. What do you guys think?
This is where it all gets incredibly gray... if God can't forgive you or allow you to attend your own brother's wedding then that's pretty bad... why not ask him? And why does God care so much if people are gay or act upon it?

And then the next gray thing is what if when you pray to God and ask him stuff you're just making up your own answers lol.

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
So it is possible...

This is where it all gets incredibly gray... if God can't forgive you or allow you to attend your own brother's wedding then that's pretty bad... why not ask him? And why does God care so much if people are gay or act upon it?

And then the next gray thing is what if when you pray to God and ask him stuff you're just making up your own answers lol.
Read this article: https://www.focusonthefamily.com/family-qa/deciding-whether-to-attend-a-same-sex-wedding/

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I don't think you're Satan. Just listening to heavy metal doesn't make you King of the Underworld. I don't think Ozzy is Satan either. He just knows how to put on a good show. And have his name tattooed on his knuckles.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Jesus spent a lot of his time with “sinners”, so remember that when asking yourself “what would Jesus do?”

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Not necessarily hateful but let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Are his sins worse than yours?