Bible Study

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
honestly tho... why does are you viewing religion as a burden? like, if it doesn't make you happy and fulfilled in your life, then it may not be for you. and that's ok!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm not out to convert anybody, all I can do is show others what Jesus has done for me. I've been doing this for twenty years now.There is a level of peace in my life I never found anywhere else.I hope others could find the same peace in their lives, but I can't make that choice for them.

I can lead you to the water, but it's up to you to drink it.

mariolover

Reaction score
honestly tho... why does are you viewing religion as a burden? like, if it doesn't make you happy and fulfilled in your life, then it may not be for you. and that's ok!
I am too scared to leave. Leaving in my dreams at night like I said makes me feel shameful and yucky inside, and it makes me feel like I’m going crazy,

and it would probably make me feel the same way in real life

mariolover

Reaction score
If you believe in Jesus 100% then why are you thinking of leaving at all?
It’s only in my dreams that I leave. When I wake up I always have faith again. I have no idea why I have those crazy dreams. Dreams are crazy.

When people challenge my beliefs and tell me I am being hateful and bigoted, I like to tell them that I’m too scared to leave and explain how I came to the faith

so they will leave me alone and have more understanding and compassion.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It’s only in my dreams that I leave. When I wake up I always have faith again. I have no idea why I have those crazy dreams. Dreams are crazy.

When people challenge my beliefs and tell me I am being hateful and bigoted, I like to tell them that I’m too scared to leave and explain how I came to the faith

so they will leave me alone and have more understanding and compassion.
You shouldn't feel scared. That almost sounds like you're being held somewhere against your will. You should be in faith because you want to. God gave us freedom to choose to believe in Him or not.

What so many people miss (Christians included) is the price Jesus paid for our salvation. We didn't earn it, we don't deserve it.
But he paid for the sins of everyone who ever walked this earth. Not just believers, but everybody. And not just 2,000 years ago, but for all time. That's how big his sacrifice was, and nobody could fill that sacrifice but Him.

I've been walking with Him for twenty years now. Do I still sin? Yes. I still screw up every day. That's where His grace comes in. Even people as holy as Mother Teresa still felt she fell short of God's absolute majesty.
But that's where we get lifted up. Because of His love. But without that relationship between us and Him, none of it means anything.

mariolover

Reaction score
You shouldn't feel scared. That almost sounds like you're being held somewhere against your will. You should be in faith because you want to. God gave us freedom to choose to believe in Him or not.

What so many people miss (Christians included) is the price Jesus paid for our salvation. We didn't earn it, we don't deserve it.
But he paid for the sins of everyone who ever walked this earth. Not just believers, but everybody. And not just 2,000 years ago, but for all time. That's how big his sacrifice was, and nobody could fill that sacrifice but Him.

I've been walking with Him for twenty years now. Do I still sin? Yes. I still screw up every day. That's where His grace comes in. Even people as holy as Mother Teresa still felt she fell short of God's absolute majesty.
But that's where we get lifted up. Because of His love. But without that relationship between us and Him, none of it means anything.
What were you before you got saved?

mariolover

Reaction score

I feel like Satan might be giving me these dreams at night because he wants me to fear and lose faith.