Ask Ken at Palisades

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
If you were (or are) a rabid Muppet fan looking to get their hands on Series 1 Muppet figures the moment they hit the shelves, when would you start looking, and where??
In other words, who do you think will be getting them out to the public first, and when??

I would hit the malls first. Check EB and Musicland outlets. Traditionally they put out their goods first.

Oh, and how is the wedding planning going?? I got married in August of last year, so I can imagine the types of things you are getting into when you're not up to your neck in Muppets!!! Them wedding things aren't cheap, are they??

I have been staying out of it. A friend advised me of that. Just nod a lot and smile. But so far the plans seem to be going smoothly...

Ken

Alex888

Reaction score
shipped yet?

I ordered mine from Toy Wiz.com! Anyone else? Should I have mine by now?

I want my muppets....wah!!!

al

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
I worked at Disney Store 308 here in Memphis, TN (as did ChadKermit who posts here), and it had an Egyptian theme for the once Nile River city of Memphis, Egypt. It was very neat, clean, fun.
Kevin,

Wasn't that one of the original Disney Stores? I haven't been to Oak Grove Mall (thats the mall isn't it?) in ages, but last time I was there (over a year ago), some of the egyptian theme was still existing, complete with the hidden Mickeys!!!!!!!! That was such a cool store.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

I have been staying out of it. A friend advised me of that. Just nod a lot and smile. But so far the plans seem to be going smoothly...
Heh. That's the best advice I ever got and exactly what I have passed along. It seems like this great event that is supposed to be about bringing two people together causes them to spend a lot of time apart...but in the end, it's all worth it.

(Of course, I'm trying to figure out how to buy my wife's birthday presents and get muppet figures into the budget too, so maybe I'm not the best to listen to. :wink: )

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Why not buy her Muppet Figures for the present?

PROBLEM SOLVED!

gorry

Reaction score
ken,i love these figures and the way they're turning out,but somehow i got confused.i thought i knew the whole line of tentative lineups from series 1-4,but then you said the three little piggies are in series 3,i never heard anytihng about this.:confused:

radionate

Reaction score
That would be First Mate Piggy, Dr. Strangpork, and Captain Link Hogthrob I believe.

kane31666

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I got a Bunsen figure today(via e-bay) and I have to say you guys think you know how good these figures are, you don't they. They are so much better. I opened the box, and right away I could see the work that went into them. They look richly textured, and the paint ops are magnificent. The robot rabbit is outstanding, and the book is funny. Bunsen himself looks great. I can't wait to get the rest of series 1.

gorry

Reaction score
oh,i thought he meant piggy and her nephews from the three little piggys sketch.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
And I think the Swinetrek characters still come out in waye 4 as has been mentioned several times. Wave three should still be Scooter, Rowlf, Zoot, Lew Zeland and the Swedch Chef.