Ask Ken at Palisades

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Why not buy her Muppet Figures for the present?

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Heh. Isn't that like the stereotypical sitcom plot where the husband gets his wife a bowling ball or something similar that's really for him?
I mean she loves the Muppets ("Never Before, Never Again" was our wedding song), but I know I'd be the one playing with them the most.
Although I can certainly lay some pretty heavy Father's Day hints...

(a few more junk posts like this and I'll reach coveted member status!)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Have you thought any more about a Labyrinth or Fraggle Rock figure series ?

About not being able to get Jennifer Connoly and David Bowies permittion, Or needing to pay more. I think that Henson should hold a leece of their Likenesses, the Likenesses of Jareth and Sarah, but i doubt for Toby.

Maybe you should look into that, If you are thinking about it?

Thanks !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
gorry
ken,i love these figures and the way they're turning out,but somehow i got confused.i thought i knew the whole line of tentative lineups from series 1-4,but then you said the three little piggies are in series 3,i never heard anytihng about this.

My bad. I meant to say Series 4. 1-4 is still as we have discussed. Series 5 has a change though. Rizzo goes into Series 5 now...Statler and Waldorf will come out in Series 6.

kane31666
Just wanted to say that I got a Bunsen figure today(via e-bay) and I have to say you guys think you know how good these figures are, you don't they. They are so much better. I opened the box, and right away I could see the work that went into them. They look richly textured, and the paint ops are magnificent. The robot rabbit is outstanding, and the book is funny. Bunsen himself looks great. I can't wait to get the rest of series 1.

Thanks...I love to hear that kind of thing. Glad you liked them...they are a real labor of love for us.

*Warrick*
Have you thought any more about a Labyrinth or Fraggle Rock figure series ?
About not being able to get Jennifer Connoly and David Bowies permittion, Or needing to pay more. I think that Henson should hold a leece of their Likenesses, the Likenesses of Jareth and Sarah, but i doubt for Toby.
Maybe you should look into that, If you are thinking about it?

I think about it a lot. I also think about DK, Storyteller, Dinosaurs and all the other awesome Henson stuff. All of that would be great to see get action figure treatment. Although I really think that the humans would not be covered. They probably hold their own likeness rights.

Later,
Ken

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Rizzo! Wooohooo! And Statler and Waldorf in the same wave - very pleased about that too. Great stuff. You have excited the frogboy! :cool:

matleo

Reaction score
So plans for lines 5-8 are progressing. Interesting.

How close are you guys to having waves 5-8 firmed up? OR

Without giving too much away, what's the current status of planning 5-8?

--Matt

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I have a tentative, but fairly strong, plan for 4-7, which is basically the four series that will come out in 2003. One release in all four quarters. You all know what is in 4 already, except there may be an exclusive you don't know about. You know 5 pretty much. Basically, you now know two figs in 6...Series 7 is the only one you have no confirmed data on yet. Although there are some characters I consider to be no-brainers for that last series.

We'll have to wait a while until we can give absolute confirmation on the '03 line-up. You guys will probably be the first to know.

Ken

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
...Series 7 is the only one you have no confirmed data on yet. Although there are some characters I consider to be no-brainers for that last series.

Ken
Ack! Don't say LAST series...you'll scare us!

radionate

Reaction score
Ken,

In the daily bit picture of you guys in the Muppet Offices in NYC, is that the vanishing cream Beaker? I think it is, as it is see thru!!!!! I LOVE IT. I'm still working on the invisible woman for you too, just haven't had any luck finding one.

Also, how about an update on the year without santa claus stuff! The stuff I've seen so far was incredible!