Ask Ken at Palisades

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Beethoven's Bust- another great fan Easter egg. Gotta hand it to you Ken.

Too bad about tux Fozzie being nixed (particularly since he was slated to come with Chuckie). Maybe it'll come up again if/when the series makes it down to where you're making second exclusives of characters?

As for Floyd, I take it you're implying that there is some distortion in the picture.

Does my boss know I use a measuring tape to try and visualize the figures? I don't think so. He's never seen me do it, although there is a security camera that points at the desk so SOMEONE may know about it. I've done that at home, too. Trying to visualize how big they'd need to be to look right compared to the other figures. I would think somewhere between 9 and 9 1/2 for Sweetums would be good and Thog could be around 11. If you guys actually make a Thog figure I'll probably get the biggest adrenaline rush I've had since I got my first kiss.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
>>Does my boss know I use a measuring tape to try and visualize the figures? I don't think so. He's never seen me do it, although there is a security camera that points at the desk so SOMEONE may know about it. I've done that at home, too. Trying to visualize how big they'd need to be to look right compared to the other figures. I would think somewhere between 9 and 9 1/2 for Sweetums would be good and Thog could be around 11. If you guys actually make a Thog figure I'll probably get the biggest adrenaline rush I've had since I got my first kiss.

Poor David. You need some entertainment. Call me and I'll sing you some songs and tell you some jokes.

I might have to whine now that I know the Tux Foz was coming with Chuckie. :frown:

Somebody gimme Ken's phone number so I can call him and whine (just kiddin). :big_grin: I'll just go to his house for supper some night, maybe tomorrow nite.

FOZ

FER SURE

Reaction score
If I started driving right now I could be there too. It could be a nice little MC "eat and greet". Hey Ken what are we having? I think if certain people show up you should have some muffins ready.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Re: Gonzo's cannons

Ken, a question on Gonzo's cannons: you said they would be colored differently between the regular and the repaint- how is that going to look? Is one going to be silver and the other brightly colored and patterned (like a circus cannon) or are they both going to be painted like circus cannons? Might be nice to have one plain and one decorated. Has it even been decided yet? Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

FER SURE

Reaction score
On that same note Ken, I noticed in one of the photos there were blocks under the wheels. Will we be getting blocks for our cannons or was that just for the photo?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
frogboy4
Any tidbits about the wave 3 characters? Will we see them soon. I'm anxious to see ol' Scooter. Has wave 4 been started yet? Janice is another I'm anxious to see.

Series 3 you should expect to see around end of July. Pics that is. Sam is done from Series 4, Janice is about 90% complete and the three little piggy's are about 30% complete (all from 4).

FER SURE
On that same note Ken, I noticed in one of the photos there were blocks under the wheels. Will we be getting blocks for our cannons or was that just for the photo?

They will come with two blocks. More for decoration thatn functionality, because although the wheels move it won't actually be so streamlined of an axle that it would roll away.

Gorgon Heap
Ken, a question on Gonzo's cannons: you said they would be colored differently between the regular and the repaint- how is that going to look? Is one going to be silver and the other brightly colored and patterned (like a circus cannon) or are they both going to be painted like circus cannons? Might be nice to have one plain and one decorated. Has it even been decided yet? Thanks.

Undecided. I tend to think they will both have a circus feel, with each having colors that complement the colors of the Gonzo figure inside.

Hey has anybody made it to the Times Square TRU? Went today for the first time...awesome...totally friggin' awesome. The life-size working animatronic T-Rex was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I want one for my house.

Ken

gorry

Reaction score
i went there and it's cool,i got some questions but i'm going to bed now.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Hey has anybody made it to the Times Square TRU? Went today for the first time...awesome...totally friggin' awesome. The life-size working animatronic T-Rex was the coolest thing since sliced bread. I want one for my house.
How about an update on the NYC TRU Ken? I'm planning a trip back up there soon (maybe even for Muppetfest 2). I haven't heard much about the new TRU, except that the window video units that take up the entire front facade can go clear to let people see into the store!!!!! I wanna know about the T-Rex and stuff too!!!!!

I'm still upset though that my beloved Warner Brothers Studio Store is gone. Sniff.

bw0000

Reaction score
When and why did the Warner Brothers Studio leave?

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by bw0000
When and why did the Warner Brothers Studio leave?
Didn't all the Warner Brothers Studio Stores close down? It's been about a year and a half since the last time I was up there, and it was still there, but its my understanding that all the stores closed down.

The Times Square store wasn't as much fun as the other store on 5th avenue (I think it was fifth avenue). With Superman pushing up the elevator, and all the other fun stuff in the store to do, I always had to make it a point to go there while I was playing "tourist" (along with FAO and the Disney Stores).

I really miss all the WBSS stores. Nothing was more fun then going into a store I hadn't been to before and try and find all the hidden gremlins in the rafters!