Ask Ken at Palisades

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Even "I" received critique at ToughPigs, but I certainly wouldn't let it bother me.

I wanna know what was said about Foz on Toughpigs.

And I hope that everyone checks thier Cheerios in the morning before breakfast to make sure nobody peed in them so we can get this thread back on track!

(I guess thats no more vulgar then the Miss Piggy eating Kermit's sausage comment. That ones gonna scare me for quiet awhile!!) :eek:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Warrick-

On your question about Kermit and Piggy eating sausage....well they at least eat bacon. They are ordering the Grand Slam Special at Dennys in all those commercials. Kinda creepy aint it?

To Everybody

Yeah, we are a crazy and passionate group of people. I just find it cool that this arguement came about because the figures are so good and everybody wants them. See, there's suguary goodness in everything if you look at it right. :smile: (Not that I touch the sugary stuff - we all know the ol' frogboy's crazy health regiment)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I wanna know what was said about Foz on Toughpigs.
And I hope that everyone checks thier Cheerios in the morning before breakfast to make sure nobody peed in them so we can get this thread back on track!
(I guess thats no more vulgar then the Miss Piggy eating Kermit's sausage comment. That ones gonna scare me for quite awhile!!) :eek:
Hiya,

Something about my Fozzie Bear attitude and the way I scarfed down some noodles at the MC Family Get Together! LOL!!! It was funny actually.

Now, where'd I put that polka dot tie...

FOZ:cool:

danielromens

Reaction score
<<<Luke, you almost made me spit my coffee all over my laptop from laughing...although I should point out that it is probably Kermit's job to dangle a "sausage" in front of Miss Piggy's nose... >>>>

You were talking about an actual sausage right? Because I think II may get sick.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just don't get warts.

Ken,
Any news on the Mahna Mahna/Snowths front at all? or did you say already and I missed it (which happens quite often...I'm just really lost without my poor old rubber chicken which dry rotted).

FOZ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Jamie

Yeah, that's what i was thinking about(Denny's) Miss Piggy orderd 3 meals at that!

Zack)Rowlf the, i've been telling all my friend that miss piggy is ordering bacon on the denny's ads,Dog.

BorkBork

Reaction score
This has got to be the most active thread on the forum :smile:

What distributors of the actionfigures are there in europe? As i said before, i know a store-owner who wants to sell them there.

/Anders

bizarreblair

Reaction score
FYI:

My local EB just told me their new date for Series One:
June 11.

Just thought I'd let everyone know.