Ask Ken at Palisades

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
According to the site, The lab playset and exclusive Piggy are coming on the 10th, but all the other figures are still planed to come on the 6th. My brain is starting to hurt.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well that makes sense because the Labs playset was known to have the slight delay on it and the exclusives from TRU seem to be coming out a little after the regular frigures debut. Makes sense...kinda. I ordered the Kermit Tux, but I really want to pick out the exclusive EB Piggy myself to make sure I get the best one.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
FROGGY!!

>>but I really want to pick out the exclusive EB Piggy myself to make sure I get the best one.

SHHH! Don't let Miss Piggy hear you say that, cause in HER opinion they're ALL the best one!

But, I want one that looks REAL good. Nothin worse than a pig that doesn't look real good.

FOZ

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Questions/comment for Ken

Ken,

I kind of agree with the last person who said it, that Floyd's nose looks too big. Maybe when it's painted it will look better. Guess I'll have to wait and see about that one.

Questions:

1) Are the tux exclusives planned for Rowlf and Fozzie still on?

2) Will they be full tuxes or just tux vests (like we've seen on the show and various other specials/etc.)?

3) With the regular Rowlf coming with his brown baby grand (that is what was decided, right?) will the tux Rowlf come with a black baby grand? I think it would look nice, a black tuxed Rowlf playing a stylish black grand piano rather than the more homey brown one. This could be waaaaaayyy old news, but it's been a while since the subject came up.

Just to add, did you know sometimes at work when I find a measuring tape I pull some tape out and try to envision the current figures with Sweetums and Thog figures? Guess it would make more sense to do this once I've actually got the current figures. Just thought I'd mention it.

Keep up the good work.

Dave

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Dave

I believe it was stated a couple months ago that Tux Rowlf would be pushed back to late 2003 if he would be made at all.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
frogboy4
I believe it was stated a couple months ago that Tux Rowlf would be pushed back to late 2003 if he would be made at all.

Ahh...but things do have a tendency to change around here. Tux Rowlf be back "on".

Gorgon Heap
I kind of agree with the last person who said it, that Floyd's nose looks too big. Maybe when it's painted it will look better. Guess I'll have to wait and see about that one.

Very little...well, scratch that, NOTHING, can be done about this. It is a picture though, remember the distortion one member saw in Gonzo and then did not see in a new pic?

1) Are the tux exclusives planned for Rowlf and Fozzie still on?

Rowlf is back on...Fozzie got replaced by vacation version.

2) Will they be full tuxes or just tux vests (like we've seen on the show and various other specials/etc.)?

Full tux. Just like Kermit.

3) With the regular Rowlf coming with his brown baby grand (that is what was decided, right?) will the tux Rowlf come with a black baby grand? I think it would look nice, a black tuxed Rowlf playing a stylish black grand piano rather than the more homey brown one. This could be waaaaaayyy old news, but it's been a while since the subject came up.

Yes. Brown BBG for regular Rowlf and Black BBG for the tuxedo version. Candelabra for regular and Beethoven's Bust for tux version.

Just to add, did you know sometimes at work when I find a measuring tape I pull some tape out and try to envision the current figures with Sweetums and Thog figures?

Does your boss know you do this?

Ken

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken-

Rowlf is back on? Very cool! And I don't know what this problem is with Folyd's nose, I think it looks fine. He does have a rather large shnoz. Maybe other people are taking measurements. LOL! I'll end that bit of the conversation right there. :smile:

Where will this Rowlf variant be available? Guess you guys may not know that yet.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
All the Series 3 exclusives are as yet unsold. Hey...I know why I am up at 4:00 am...but what the heck are YOU doing up at 4:00 am?!?

Joggy

Reaction score
Re: Questions/comment for Ken

Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
Ken,

Check out an Electric Mayhem pic from the second season - for instance, the one on MC Radio. The figure looks exactly like the Floyd in that photo.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken-

It's only 1:45 here in beautiful San Francisco. I'm always up I work on my computer (or a computer) for about 14 hours out of every day readying my portfolio for review. Good thing I like this stuff! :smile:

Any tidbits about the wave 3 characters? Will we see them soon. I'm anxious to see ol' Scooter. Has wave 4 been started yet? Janice is another I'm anxious to see.