Ask Ken at Palisades

matleo

Reaction score
Ken,
Just saw the other series 2 pics. So yo got Animal's hair wilder. Cool!! I know you guys are planing something big for acually revealing the final new Animal. Can you give us any thoughts on how/when/what you are plannin for that?

Ken and everyone else,
I agree with Ken's decision, and Luke and for Sure's thoughts on the subject. He didn't say no more inside info at all, just no more exact dates. That's probably for the best. We're fans and it's in our nature to be impatient on things like this. but my atttitude is this, I've waited 24 years or an announcement on a product lik this, I've waited about a year now for the product itself, a few more days/ weks whatever won't kill me. They will get here when they get here. I mean, I wantDr. Tteh and Kermit and all, and I want a Floyd Pepper and a Fozzie figure too, and man, how I want series 3!!! But they will all come in time. And tommorow, even without figures on the shelves, the sun will rise and I'll get up and feed the cat and life goes on. No disrespct meant to ken, but they're just action figures guys. So relax, go enjoy the day. everything is everything.

peace out,
Matt

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
OK, OK...it's all good. Everyone has a unique opinion and that's cool. Nothing has changed, no one shoudl be angry and all is right with the world. Can't we all just get along?

Seriously...let's move on. Matleo is right...it's just action figures. You will all still be the first to know anything because of the help you have all been. Luke is right, there is good and bad to all of this inside stuff, so let's just accept that and move forward and it should be good.

Luke, you almost made me spit my coffee all over my laptop from laughing...although I should point out that it is probably Kermit's job to dangle a "sausage" in front of Miss Piggy's nose...

As for the S3 question...yeah maybe we can post some pics here right before the show. I have no problem with that.

Later!
Ken

PS...I'll say one thing...there is absolutely no group of people on the net more passionate about their chosen love than this group. Lots of diversity, lots of opinion...wouldn't have it any other way!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah, Muppet Fan's...were a wild N' crazt bunch...:stick_out_tongue:

Zack)Rowlf the, now where did a put that cartoon cow sticker???Dog.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
jhammerslag Re:Toys Delayed
I own a shop that deals with collectable toys, and we are all looking forward to the new line. However, we got word yesterday that the line has been delayed until the end of June/Begining of July.
Any thoughts?

If you are ordering through Diamond select then only they know when they will be sending you the goods from their stash. All of the domestic shipments are out of China and should now, if they are not already, be in the hands of the various distribution networks of the people who ordered them. Other than that I have no news for you. It is now completely out of our hands.

Ken

Luke

Reaction score
kane31666 - not sure which planet you were on when you read my posts, but i'm not angry with anyone and certainly don't expect any inside information, heck EB don't even ship to my side of the world. Maybe you meant to use somebody elses name instead of mine in your post.

It's all good, i'm just thankful there are action figures, and that England didn't lose in the Soccer today, and that i can watch the blonde girl in her bikini on 'Big Brother' 24/7 !

kane31666

Reaction score
Lack of coffee, kinda took over my physche this morning, I'm sorry if I offended you.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken + Luke,

Do you think Miss Piggy would actually eat a Sausage ?

most of them are pork, right ?

"Think about this friends... "

Luke

Reaction score
No offence taken, i kinda agreed with most of what you said anyway ! LOL !

Sorry to hear about the caffeine addiction, let this be a warning to us about the dangers of sugary substances. ;-)

Luke

Reaction score
Warrick

Good question - you get to wear the good question hat for the rest of the day.

<< Do you think Miss Piggy would actually eat a Sausage ? >>

Ken actually gets a gold star - he pointed out that it was Kermits job to dangle his sausage in front of Miss Piggy's snout. Now would Miss Piggy ever eat Kermit's sausage ?

I think i'll leave that one upto peoples imaginations ! ;-)

Luke