Ask Ken at Palisades

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I apologize if this has already been covered-- but who is getting the exclusives for Series 2?

I know EB has Gonzo, but have any of the others been announced?

What about series 3?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
The other exclusives for Series 2 are:

Fozzie in a Vacation shirt, with straw hat, suitcase with stickers, Sunglasses and a "Floatie" that fits around his waist. This is a shared exclusive between ToyFare and all Musicland outlets (Sam Goody, Musicland, Media Play and Suncoast).

Another series 2 variant is a Floyd simple repaint. Don't know where that will land. The hope is to repaint all the band at some point, so Floyd may wind up at a show or on our site or something. Small run like Teeth. Nothing new to the fig just alternate colors like Teeth.

And Animal in a black T-shirt with Indigo blue leather pants with the San Diego Comic Con logo on the front of the shirt and the Palisades logo on the back will be a San Diego Comic Con exclusive. (Where the logo ends up is undecided...front or back...or whether we put ours on it. Gotta get some costs first) It will definitely have the SDCC logo on it.

Series 3 has Superhero Scooter, as yet unsold. 25th Anniversary Rowlf, as yet unsold. Zoot repaint, as yet unsold.

We might do a MuppetFest exclusive. Some ideas we have been kicking around is a Bunsen and Beaker 2-pack with some stuff for the Lab, a Chef variant or something else...maybe a Kermit with a MuppetFest T-shirt on. Nothing is firmed up on any of that stuff yet.

That does it for 2003 stuff. Series 4 ships in January so technically it isn't for this year although it wraps up over in Asia at the tail end of the year.

Ken

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Wow Ken!

Don't think I'd heard about the floatie for Vacation Fozzie before-- what a great touch!

I hope there's a MuppetFest exclusive. I know you don't need it-- it's not like you have to work at selling the line to Muppet fans-- but it would be way cool. A Bunson Beeker two pack... Kermit in a Muppet Fest shirt, Swedish Chef--- all great and sure to sell out!

Thanks for the concise list of exclusives and where they'll be sold. Sometimes the information gets buried in all the posts around here.

One more week and-- in theory-- we'll all have series 1!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Man I hope it's a week. I am anxious to see it on shelves as well. Even more anxious to see the Labs and the reaction to that.

Ken

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
All of that sounds good. Don't know how I feel about a logo on Animal's t-shirt, but hey advertising pays the bills. LOL! :smile: If anyone obects to it they can always put a sticker over it I guess, though I wouldn't. So glad to hear about the variant Animal!!! Will he come with chains or anything?

Maybe you can get the Muppet Fest Kermit variant to come with a banjo and a log for such a special occasion. In that context the Henson Company may not mind. That would be tops on my list!

Glad to hear you are as anxious as we are!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Oh poop, Ken's mad at me. It's time to run like a ninny.