MM-III...

"My Spoon Is Too Big!!"

"I'm a banana."

Love that stuff, LOL!

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Speaking of exclusives...

Wonder what the Muppet Central exclusive will be? Kermit with a computer? Jerry Nelson or Karen Prell with superhero attachments? Luke with a penguin or Emmy with Muffins?

FOZ
(The possibilities are limitless!!)

MM-III

Reaction score
FOZZI3B3AR!

FOZZI3B3AR WOW!

I thought it would take longer for someone to recognize my avatar! You rule!

Have you seen his other work like Billy's Balloon, Lilly and Jim or Ah L' amour?

I count his autograph on a billy's baloon postcard as one of my most cherished posessions!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
MM-III

Hiya,

The only thing I've seen of his really is the film Rejection. Nothing else.

There's a website where you can buy their films on video!

I saw your avatar a while back actually; just didn't think to post anything til now...awful hard to pay attention to everyone's avatars when Luke's using the one he's got...

FOZ

MM-III

Reaction score
if you see nothing else, check out Billy's Balloon...

If you're familiar with that skit from Monty python about the joke that's so funny it kills anyone who reads it... this movie is funnier than that joke...

Yeah, the website for anyone else who wants to know what the heck we're talking about is...

www.bitterfilms.com

They have a really great system where if you send him a gift... (doesn't have to be an expensive gift), he'll send you a copy of one of his movies. you can also just buy them... but the gift system is so much more fun.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
hey, Ken! how 'bout some action figures of THESE characters? HA! Just kiddin'.

FOZ

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin

Or figs of everyone wearing Rowlf hats, that seemed to be the big thing when people drew pictures of them selfs as figuers, they put Rowlf hats on there heads;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, I'd like to see Rowlf with a Rowlf hat on...LOL! When that figs comes out i'll make him a very tiny one!!!yeah!!!Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But you have to make all the big hats for the world, friend Zack the Rowlf the, very creative hat making, Dog!

:smile:

BorkBork

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been asked before, but here goes:

I was in a local store today, one that sells actionfigures, rollplaying-games and such.
I asked if they would sell the muppet action figures. The guy said that he had seen them, and they are awesome. But he said that he's not alowed to import them. They are not to be sold outside USA, he said. I live in sweden.

I wonder, why is this? Don't we have the same right to collect here in europe as in USA? Or do i have to order them myself from the internet?

Best Regards

Anders

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
Well, he is misinformed, sort of. We do not have a blanket worldwide license, but we have put on distributors in territories all over. We have several distributors in Europe (none specifically in Sweden, though).

I don't know how to advise you further, but I can assure you that the goods will be on your continent shortly.

Maybe someone on this forum can pick them up for you and send 'em over. :cool: