Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
You know what they BLEEPIN did? You want to know what these BLIPPITY-BLOPPIN-BLAPIN IDIOTS DID!?!? They put the regular half painted Vanishing Cream Beaker into the package of the Invisible Beaker Party Give Away
So Mr Wong got it Wong eh ?

uncleduke

Reaction score
You know what they BLEEPIN did? You want to know what these BLIPPITY-BLOPPIN-BLAPIN IDIOTS DID!?!? They put the regular half painted Vanishing Cream Beaker into the package of the Invisible Beaker Party Give Away, then sent em on to the show without allowing them to be inspected by our point man over there! So not only are there no Invisible Beakers in Chicago right now for the party, but we are sitting on 500 VC Beakers in an Invisible Beaker Polybag that are about as useful as a boob on a man.
Ummmm, does that mean we don't have to wait a month? I am sure most of us who signed up for the collectors club don't mind if the packaging is a little mixed up. I think you could make these available to the club members, and have some others made the correct way for those who want them.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
uncleduke
Ummmm, does that mean we don't have to wait a month? I am sure most of us who signed up for the collectors club don't mind if the packaging is a little mixed up. I think you could make these available to the club members, and have some others made the correct way for those who want them.

You'll still have to wait. The actual packaged VC Beakers for the collector's club will be arriving next week, then we have to start processing when people start responding to the bulk e-mail we sent yesterday. By the way...did anyone receive that? Seems to have clogged the server, and I am right now not certain the e-mail made it out.

Luke
So Mr Wong got it Wong eh ?

And they do that ALL THE TIME. No matter where you make stuff...it's the same at every factory. Could be worse though I suppose. At least the VC Beakers made it to the show and they are all looking pretty good.

FOZZI3B3AR
Probably missed it, or I did one...you are planning for MuppetFest, and we've not heard anything yet (I haven't)--what do you know about this event for this year, when and where (if anything)?

Don't know what we will do for MuppetFest...until I know when it is I can't really plan for it.

frogboy4
I think the problem is that the pic is over-saturated in the red spectrum. You can tell because everything else in the picture you provided has a red-ish tint to it. Red counter-acts with green and neutralizes it creating a greyish/tanish blah sort of color. Hope this helped.

Yeah the pic looks a little messed up. The press pic from us is the color correct shot. That is what it looks like.

Jimbo504
So what will happen with the invisible beakers?

Late and frustrating conversations all last night. Lots of shouting. Hmmm, more hollow apologies. Love those, I mean I LOVE those. They said they were going to try to get them out the door last night in the hopes of getting the right ones to the show. I am not hopeful they will succeed, but I have my fingers crossed.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Nope

....By the way...did anyone receive that? Seems to have clogged the server, and I am right now not certain the e-mail made it out.

Nope, nada, zilch..... :frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I received a form email to fill in my name and stuff the other day. Is that what you are asking?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Sorry to hear about the mix up !

I havent recieved no email yet, But i REALLY want to !!

LOL!

See ya

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
No this email had an attachment with a sneek peek pic and a full how to on how to join the club.

Blast it...is anything going to go right this week? Well, I will look into it, but it is possible we won't now get the email out until after the weekend. The holiday is getting in the way because I can't contact anybody about this.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Maybe it would be better to brake the 450 emails into three or four bunches of Emails ?

see ya

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
D'uh!

That was the original plan, but since this was Week From Hades everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Someone goofed and sent them all at once.

Oh well, the good news is that BEAKER and the MUPPET LABS landed in our warehouse. This thing will start showing up very very soon.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hi Ken--a few questions which have gone unanswered....

1) What's up with the ToyFare drawing--any idea?

2) I think that's my only real question that can't be answered by careful reading.

3) At the height of your e-mail being down, I sent a too-wordy e-mail that involved much thanks, praise, and I think a semi-dirty (but well-intended and quite complimentary) limerick about you... not sure if you ever got that or not. But thanks, nonetheless.

Mucho liebe, mon ami.

Con Queso.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn