Ask Ken at Palisades

yunluck

Reaction score
Shame

I am sorry for the problem for the invisibel Beaker. I am sure the factory does not do this on purpose.

I just wish to say I am chinese in Shanghai and some friend of mine introduce muppets to me with dvd they have in the USA. they also show me this place and i think everyone is friendly.
it make me sad luke choose to make fun of chinese, and others also think this is funny. luke write a long letter to make fun of the chinese speaking and end it with *apologies to chines people*

Then on the next page he ridicule the chinese people another time. so i say apology is not acceptable. since your words to make fun are strong and you do not have the true apology.

You should change to the united states factory for the manufacture of the toy so the future is more smooth.

I also ask you do not make fun of my words, I am still learn english and is difficult to write the correct word sometime.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Ken,

Are you working today? Yuck! I thought toy people got to play all the time.

I'll try to remind you Tuesday about the ToyFare Drawing.

BTW, I'm male. More "Mighty Quinn" than "Doctor Quinn." As recipient of an androgynous name, I've made up for it by being exceedingly hairy and up until last Labor Day, having a tail. It wouldn't wag, wasn't useful, but it did grant me superpowers.

The limerick was entirely toy related, had nothing to do with naughtiness. Well, not that way, anyway.

It was along the lines of all the toys in my home facing you when they pray. And then the Lego Dinosaurs did a little jig.

New Baby = Sleep Deprivation

Quinn

matleo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Electric Mayhem
Oh- and the correct answer would be eyes, with shades as a pack-in. :big_grin:
Ah, let the debate begin!!

I would actually go with both and make one a regular and one an exclusive. but that raises the question "which do you make harder to find: shades or eyes?" I would actually make the shades one the regular and the eyes the exclusive. But that's my opinion.

--Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
figures still not in stores

Hello Ken, I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble, if you have the time could you give me a little advice?

At EB I have a 5.00 deposit on each fig inculding the playset, the only one i got from that store was the EX Miss Piggy that they got on June 15, they have still have not recived the rest of the line. other stores do have them, i got the Kermit tux from a cosin that they got at ToysRus and my friend bought me the regular Kermit from Hottopic, so i have those three.

I called EB today and asked if they were for sure with getting them, i got a " I hope so!", so i called the only other EB in my area and they don't have them either, with me getting a " i doubt we will get them, i haven't heard any new info"

i don't know if that store has gottin the EX miss Piggy, but i do know the both series one and two were on the computer at the EB where i have my down payments and bought the EX Miss Piggy

Should i wait any longer or should i look and hope to find the other figs in other stores and then get my money back from EB?

I know that the figs have been out of your hands for a long time now and other people have got theirs. I don't mind waitting, i could wait another month if i had too, but i would rather be sure that the store is getting them then not at all, i don't want to have to go on e-bay to get a regular Dr Teeth.

Thanks,

Zack)Rowlf the, anyone still waitting for their figs?Dog.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Re: figures still not in stores

Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Hello Ken, I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble, if you have the time could you give me a little advice?

Zack,

I have also suffered with EB (Ken will vouch for me on that one). Your best bet, in my opinion, would be to call the store, and ask for the local number for the district manager, he has the ability to get these figures in the store.

If there is no number, go to their website, and look for the contact link, and write them a POLITE letter explaining the situation, and asking for a speedy resolution. (do not mention to them that you will wait).

You should see your figures in no time.
Good luck.

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I know Clifford is on your extreme Wish list for 2004. When the times comes, shades or eyes? Hang on, let me rephrase that cause I think I know the answer you'll send back. If Henson's say was not a concern and you could do whatever you want, which would you, Ken Lilly, prefer: shades or eyes?

Shades...no wait...eyes!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

What movie did I just do a scene from?:big_grin:
men in black was the movie

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

Eyes with pack-in shades!! But cooler clothes than on Muppets Tonight!!!

I didn't get an email either, but I guess that's already been figured out, huh?

FOZ

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Or shades with removeable eyes. I guess it's in how you look at it. Okay, that was bad - even for me. :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Jamie....
leave the jokes to the bear...just kiddin! :smile:

Here, let me try this one:
Know why cow tipping isn't as much fun as it used to be? It got expensive; cows expect tips more than 15% nowadays! HUH!?

WOCKA WOCKA!!

FOZ