Ask Ken at Palisades

MaxGoof

Reaction score
I was just looking at MC's review, and then the prototype pic of Vanishing Cream Beaker... the regular Beaker has a tan lab coat, the VC Prototype has a aqua-ish one. Is the VC Beaker production model going to have the cool different lab coat?

Luke

Reaction score
<<What else can one say?>>

Good job your action figures aren't being manufactured in India !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
MaxGoof
I was just looking at MC's review, and then the prototype pic of Vanishing Cream Beaker... the regular Beaker has a tan lab coat, the VC Prototype has a aqua-ish one. Is the VC Beaker production model going to have the cool different lab coat?

It is either time for Michael Crawford to get a new camera or you to get a new monitor. They are both the same pale green we know and love. Wacky...

Luke
Good job your action figures aren't being manufactured in India !

Yeah I know. ALthough that might be better.

I just really did get off the phone with China. HOLY BLAP I AM SO MAD!!!! And you know what I hate more than anything else? Hollow apologies. I hate them from the deepest reaches of my capillaries. I hate them from normal people and I hate them from the people over there. Don't give me a hollow apology...FIX THE BLEEPITY-BLIP PROBLEM!!!

You know what they BLEEPIN did? You want to know what these BLIPPITY-BLOPPIN-BLAPIN IDIOTS DID!?!? They put the regular half painted Vanishing Cream Beaker into the package of the Invisible Beaker Party Give Away, then sent em on to the show without allowing them to be inspected by our point man over there! So not only are there no Invisible Beakers in Chicago right now for the party, but we are sitting on 500 VC Beakers in an Invisible Beaker Polybag that are about as useful as a boob on a man.

It's fairly minor in the scheme of things really...but you know what? It is #3,957,578 of minor things, and I am just extremely tired of it from this particular bunch of BLEEPS!

OK...vent over. Guess I'm a little too comfortable with you guys.

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
i hear you man thats some heavy pooo dooo.but your doing one heck of a job

MaxGoof

Reaction score
I'm confused... which of these is a good picture of the real color?

This one looks tan to me...

Or is this the shade that the figure's lab coat is?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beaker's coat is the light green color.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
MaxGoof

I think the problem is that the pic is over-saturated in the red spectrum. You can tell because everything else in the picture you provided has a red-ish tint to it. Red counter-acts with green and neutralizes it creating a greyish/tanish blah sort of color. Hope this helped.

Ken
Geez, that was more Meeps and beeps than you'd hear from Beaker himself. LOL! Your post really cracked me up. I am sorry to hear about the problems though. Will it be fixed?

Joe

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

You know what they BLEEPIN did? You want to know what these BLIPPITY-BLOPPIN-BLAPIN IDIOTS DID!?!? They put the regular half painted Vanishing Cream Beaker into the package of the Invisible Beaker Party Give Away, then sent em on to the show without allowing them to be inspected by our point man over there! So not only are there no Invisible Beakers in Chicago right now for the party, but we are sitting on 500 VC Beakers in an Invisible Beaker Polybag that are about as useful as a boob on a man.

You can say that Bunsen blew it, and the Vanishing Cream only half works. :wink: but then you'd need an excuse erm.. story for the regular VC beakers.

or you can bill them as error figures that shouldn't have ever left the factory and only a small handful exist :big_grin:

or you can always send them all to me :stick_out_tongue:

Good Luck to you and the rest of Palisades, I think you're really gonna need it this weekend :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fozzie??!! A PEG WARMER!? No way, man. He's coming with a rubber chicken and fuzzy-nose-glasses. Who could pass up a rubber chicken?!

Ken,
Probably missed it, or I did one...you are planning for MuppetFest, and we've not heard anything yet (I haven't)--what do you know about this event for this year, when and where (if anything)?

Luke,
I think the figures for the ALF cartoon were fun, and they did all come with vehicles. I just realized that I had 2 ALF dolls, one of which I turned into a puppet. Since the mouth is open, all you have to do is cut a hole in the bottom for your arm to go in, and then pull out some of the polyester fibers to get to the mouth. Did that with a Cat in the Hat doll, too. Kind of sadistic actually...

Ken,
NOW you see why I don't let Chinese factories make my action figures anymore. Wait, I don't have action figures. Hmm....well, they make good soup.

I'm still for the nurse scrubs.
LATERS,
FOZ