Ask Ken at Palisades

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Sorry for all the problems this week, Ken. From the fan perspective, these figures are well worth all the headaches.

Question about the web store at the Palisades site. Why aren't the Muppet lunch boxes for sale? Will they be added in the future? Is there someone else I should send this question?

Thanks,
Annika

BTW-- I'm sure, if Palisades wanted, you could sell those miss packaged Beekers to us for a higher price since they are so rare.

bw0000

Reaction score
Collectors Club Email

Ken,

I know you asked and several replyed about not getting the email. I just thought I would say that mine has not come either.

Thanks,
Benjie

tomahawk

Reaction score
club e-mail

sorry ken,but i didn't get my e-mail either.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Things That Go Wrong This Week #421:

Blasted CD Rom won't function on my computer and I have a CD full of Henson stuff I can't open without going to the office.

More news later on this amazing week...

MuppetQuilter
Question about the web store at the Palisades site. Why aren't the Muppet lunch boxes for sale? Will they be added in the future? Is there someone else I should send this question?

We'll get them up soon. One thing that will expedite that is the imminent move of the office the weekend of the 14th. We will finally have a network and computer set-up that is working properly every day. We currently have the worst ISP on the planet.

BTW-- I'm sure, if Palisades wanted, you could sell those miss packaged Beekers to us for a higher price since they are so rare.

OK...um, how about $1000 each? Hey I got the pics. They're great. Thanks to all for the help. The "project" is underway...

Gonzo
1) What's up with the ToyFare drawing--any idea?

I don't know. Do me a favor. Remind me on Tuesday. That is when the people who have the answer will be back from Chicago, and I will find out for you then. With as much as has been going wrong this week, odds are I will forget if you don't remind me.

3) At the height of your e-mail being down, I sent a too-wordy e-mail that involved much thanks, praise, and I think a semi-dirty (but well-intended and quite complimentary) limerick about you... not sure if you ever got that or not. But thanks, nonetheless.

Didn't get it. Re-send it. Thought of something though. Can't always tell if people are chicks or dudes. If you are a chick sending me a dirty limerick...SUWHEET. If you are a dude, well, um...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww...

Just kidding...and don't be steamed I don't know your gender. There are many ambiguous names and such, and Gonzo is ambiguous in his own right! Quinn would work for a dude or a chick come to think of it. The Mighty Quinn, for example, or Quinn Koloski, playboy model. So, don't be steamed.

Ken

towels

Reaction score
Overseas factories

Sometimes you just have to laugh though.
I had a factory (office in Korea, factory in Dominican Republic) make the same mistake two years in a row on some high profile product. After it all gets sorted out, what kind of assurance do I get back that it won't happen again?

"I will make sure our factory makes same mistake again."

:smile:

So Ken, have you at least heard that there will be a second Muppetfest?

matleo

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

First let me say I'm sorry to hear about the cr..er, junk that's been going on this week. If it makes you feel better, I've had that same feeling recently where I just can't cut a break. Hang in there, big guy. Things will turn around. Perceverance, Perspiration, and Proper undergarments as my grandmother use to say..or something like that.

Second, I have the ultiame of Ask Ken questions (think carefully about this one as you will be judged and many will shun you for your answer. well, maybe not shunned persay, but there will be strong discussion, a heated debate and possibly some name calling if the situation rises to it) Ready...

I know Clifford is on your extreme Wish list for 2004. When the times comes, shades or eyes? Hang on, let me rephrase that cause I think I know the answer you'll send back. If Henson's say was not a concern and you could do whatever you want, which would you, Ken Lilly, prefer: shades or eyes?

--Matt

MaxGoof

Reaction score
You'll still have to wait. The actual packaged VC Beakers for the collector's club will be arriving next week, then we have to start processing when people start responding to the bulk e-mail we sent yesterday. By the way...did anyone receive that? Seems to have clogged the server, and I am right now not certain the e-mail made it out.
I didn't get one either... I'm not special... :frown:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I know Clifford is on your extreme Wish list for 2004. When the times comes, shades or eyes? Hang on, let me rephrase that cause I think I know the answer you'll send back. If Henson's say was not a concern and you could do whatever you want, which would you, Ken Lilly, prefer: shades or eyes?

Shades...no wait...eyes!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....

What movie did I just do a scene from?:big_grin:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
Monty Python & the Holy Grail?

Oh- and the correct answer would be eyes, with shades as a pack-in. :big_grin:

OK, Ken, spill what you DO know about Muppetfest.