Ask Ken at Palisades

towels

Reaction score
PW Status

Could it be that those of us in the know preferred the EB Piggy? (of course I did get both...but only because of the 2 for 10 online deal. Otherwise I'd likely only have gotten the exclusive)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Are movie sets an idea in the far flung future? I'd like to see a deluxe Happiness hotel, with Pops figure. Maybe have a crashed taxi in the background?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Quinn

Ken has stated that there will an even characters in wave 2 so there will be no short-packing of any characters. 3 Gonzos, 3 Fozzies, 3 Harrys, 2 Regular Floyds, 1 Floyd Repaint. It's still tentative as we know, but I actually think it'll be harder to pick a peg warmer when these guys are evenly packed. There was just so much Piggy with the last series and an alternate exclusive version to boot! That's what probably happened there. It's not like she's unpopular in the least - she just hogged the limelight too much IMHO (pun intended).:wink:

I am really for this even packing. I plan to buy them boxed from now on if the practice continues.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I am really for this even packing. I plan to buy them boxed from now on if the practice continues.

The practice will continue. And The Practice will continue. Check it out, Sunday nights at 10. Other than The Shield, it is the best hour of TV on TV.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL! Hey, what about Law and Order? I know, your'e wondering which one. Can't get enough of that show - I could watch it all day. The Practice is cool too.

Maybe the even packing will sell more units to die hards like me. Guess we'll have to see.

Gonzo

Reaction score
My wife Melissa and I were saying that the "CHA-CHUNG" of Law and Order is probably going to be Miles' best in utero and childhood memory---on some days, we've watched it FOUR times a day. Not a fan of the newest one, "Crime and Punishment," but the others are pure gold.

Suuuure, it would be a little more realistic if Jack McCoy LOST every once in a while, but hey...who wants reality?

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
How funny! Yean, I watch it a couple times a day too. I remember at one time it was playing on three different networks at the same time!

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
....Yeah...it bugs me that Piggy is a pegwarmer. BUT, what are you gonna do? There is always one in every line. I make a game out of it now. Going into production I try to figure out which one it will be. My prediction on Series 2? Gonzo. He will probably be the PW.

Not in Phoenix. There is a palyer on the DIAMONBACKS named Gonzo. Several collectors of the team are already clammoring for that figure.

Originally posted by ResidentLilly
...there is only one vehicle that can be used as the comparison...the Mach 5 from the Speed Racer line.
You mean the 1/18th scale by Ertl, or the plastic one? they are both the same size, roughly. Also Ertl made a way cool Munster's Coach, I plan on using it for Uncle Deadly (hint hint) and the oher monsters.

Originally posted by frogboy4
How funny! Yean, I watch it a couple times a day too. I remember at one time it was playing on three different networks at the same time!
lol I cannot beleive you all like Law & Order! We see it mulitple times a day, and can usually figure out which episode it is within the firdt minute!

Anybody watch the "Your'e on the case Tuesdays"? I think its on the Discovery channel. Lots of courtroom and police procedure shows.

Maybe we can contact David Wolf, and get Fozzie as Bear on Patrol to do a guest spot as Lenny's new partner?

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
You mean the 1/18th scale by Ertl, or the plastic one? they are both the same size, roughly. Also Ertl made a way cool Munster's Coach, I plan on using it for Uncle Deadly (hint hint) and the oher monsters.
I think he was referring to the action figure scale Mach 5. I'm not a Speed Racer fan myself, but I thought the execution of that toy was pretty cool. Spridle and Chim Chim were even included in the trunk!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I think he was referring to the action figure scale Mach 5. I'm not a Speed Racer fan myself, but I thought the execution of that toy was pretty cool. Spridle and Chim Chim were even included in the trunk!

Tis true, the ReSaurus one. And that's really what I meant...it's like W always says..."It's all about the execution..."