"America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development

Reaction score
Thanks. Thought I was speaking out of turn or something.

But, I just don't think the writers of Disney can produce products like Jim Henson and his earlier associates did. I mean, Disney does has wit and creativity, but to me is comparing apples to oranges. It's two different mediums, both pertaining to kids and adults. But both have different directions on how to reach them.

Marky

Reaction score
(sigh)

I think it's a tad naive to think that money wasn't a factor all along. I mean that's why it's called show BUSINESS. Money has to be made, and there's nothing truly wrong about that.

So... come on Disney, get off the wallet and invest in some Muppet TV stuff! That's how they're going to genreate true renewed interest. TV. They can't rely on us hard-cores to support the licence.

Take a cue from George Lucas. Like the prequels or not, if GL didn't have the guts to invest in them, where would the Star Wars licence be now?

Starlancer

Reaction score
ARE U SERIOUS!!!! that sounds awesome i cant wait ill have to look in to this and make a muppet,i mean i made them but there all charecters from the Muppet Show, now i have to do something Original.

:smile: ...YAY

Starlancer

Reaction score
Hey by the way do u guys think this will lead to another muppets show

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hi Starlancer,

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but nobody really seems to know for certain whether this is ever going to happen or not. Read through the posts to see what I mean. Let's hope for the best...

:smile: :smile:

Starlancer

Reaction score
We should make a archive on here for people who want it back just by applying there name

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Starlancer said:
ARE U SERIOUS!!!! that sounds awesome i cant wait ill have to look in to this and make a muppet,i mean i made them but there all charecters from the Muppet Show, now i have to do something Original.

:smile: ...YAY
um, you know this isn't a real reality show right? This is just a spoof reality show... :smirk:

Starlancer

Reaction score
Whatever man im still excited about it just to see the muppets on tv again sounds awesome.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Starlancer said:
Whatever man im still excited about it just to see the muppets on tv again sounds awesome.

Dude,
I hate to be the one to tell you, But its probebly not going to happen... Disney has ONCE AGAIN Pulled the rug out from under us

Cheers
:sympathy:

Starlancer

Reaction score
God, why is that they should at least let the Muppets be a independent company then or maybe it could be owned by Universal,man this bites.